Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 158159160161162 350>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 9:02pm
currently going to the gym 5 days a week; 4 days with my trainer and 1 day on my own. i also work out 1 day alone at home. sunday is my rest day and i also eat whatever i want that day. i was losing too much weight so i have cut down on cardio to 2x a week, other days is weight training. trainer wants me to eat more...i doubt that will happen. 

Edited by smaison - Feb 25 2014 at 9:02pm
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Hunny such great work!!!!!

1 hour of elliptical today and 30 mins of legs
Today was my first day doing weights.
110 pounds on weighted leg press [so low smdh] 4 sets of 10, 50 pounds on individual leg press, 110 on add and abductor exercises and bc Afro likes to harp...some hamstring work where I realized  my hamstrings are hella week and my right side is def. stronger.

I want bread pudding and sliders Cry

Ouch here I thought 115 was progress

Just for me. I used to be able to do a a higher weight and on one leg too.  I'm just comparing myself to where I used to be which I should NOT do at all bc it makes me mad at myself and how far I let myself go kwim?

I ate carbs tonight.  I made myself a small serving of bacon mac and cheese w/gruyere cheese w/baked chicken thigh on the side. Cry  I just had the urge for carbs.  But for bfast/lunch all I had was 2 baked chicken thighs.

Next month might be a carb free month or carbs/bread only 1 day a week.

Congrats Smaison!
TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 9:25pm
Do any of you experience this it seems like the more weigh I lose the Hungrier I become can anybody give me some suggestions? I am drinking plenty of water.
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by Miss SDY Miss SDY wrote:

Done with gym... feeling great! Legs feeling shaky. Going to make the cheesecake HunnyB posted the recipe to.

LOLIt feels like ur cheating, but it's soo good..
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 9:45pm
Oh yeah, I need to get to that too.
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 9:47pm

110 pounds on weighted leg press [so low smdh] 4 sets of 10, 50 pounds on individual leg press, 110 on add and abductor exercises and bc Afro likes to harp...some hamstring work where I realized  my hamstrings are hella week and my right side is def. stronger.

Thanks girl!Big smile

LOLLOLand you better find an alternative for bread pudding and sliders
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

Ouch here I thought 115 was progress

If you're on the smaller side, don't feel badHug......If you do legs consistently 3 times a week, you'll notice them getting stronger after a good regimen, your muscles will retain their strength.
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 1:48am
slacked the hell off

too much school atm.
might have to wait for the summer to get fit *sigh*

keep up yalls good work though Clap

Edited by missunfoolish - Feb 26 2014 at 1:49am
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 3:30am
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

Originally posted by Miss SDY Miss SDY wrote:

Done with gym... feeling great! Legs feeling shaky. Going to make the cheesecake HunnyB posted the recipe to.

LOLIt feels like ur cheating, but it's soo good..

It is! I tasted the batter before I baked it. I almost said eff it and just ate the mixture out of the bowl.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 7:45am
Welp guys...it's been rough week!

Been cheatin like a mug....LOL

But I'm not giving up. I'm back on my grind this week, and will be heading to the gym next week Wed!

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 158159160161162 350>
  Share Topic