Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 156157158159160 256>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 7:30am
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

squats dont mean sh*t without hamstring work

True. Having powerful quads and skinny hamstrings...or vise versa, not a good look. Then, you gotta work the gluteus maximus (butt) to complete the look. All balance ALL the time. Thumbs Up

yep gotta mix it up
I might try to buy one of those sticks to practice lunges

Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 7:40am
See this is why I don't fool with people when I go to the gym. Confused Why in the hell would i drive all the way to your house when I could have already been at the gym when I took my baby to school??

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 10:35am
felt sluggish this morning so i just jumped rope for 40 min straight at a moderate pace
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 10:58am

Meet Lauryn Williams, The First Black Woman To Win Medals In Both The Winter and Summer Olympics

Mon, Feb 24 2014 by Bitchie Staff | Filed Under: Celebrities

Screen Shot 2014-02-24 at 9.08.00 AM

History was made a few days ago and it couldn’t have come at a better time, what with it being Black History Month and everything.

On February 20, 2014, 30-year-old bobsledder Lauryn Williams etched her name in record books by winning an Olympic silver medal in women’s bobsledding. Having already earned a track and field gold medal in the 2012 Summer Games and a silver in 2004, the win made Williams the first Black woman and first American female athlete to hold medals in both Games, as well as being the second US athlete to hold the honor since 1932.

What’s even more amazing is Williams didn’t start bobsledding until less than a year ago, after she endured a career-threatening injury.  On her website, she writes:

In July 2013, a nagging injury left me unable to finish, what was likely to be, my final track season. I returned to the states feeling dejected. But, a fortuitous conversation with Lolo Jones, a hurdler known for joining the bobsled ranks in the midst of her track career, changed my mood. After our conversation, my interest was piqued and with stage 1 of the trials looming, I decided to hop on a plane to Calgary and give bobsledding a try. With just one training session under my belt and a bum leg, I managed to finish 3rd in the Push Championships and my bobsled adventure began.

While speaking on Lauryn’s latest accomplishments, Lolo gushed:

She’s like a Jesse Owens. I hope she just inspired a whole country. When I get home I hope she’s a household name.

Despite being a history maker, Williams remains humble. Soon after earning the silver medal, she told The Los Angeles Times:

I didn’t come here to make history, I came here to help Team USA. As long as somebody wrote in the record books that she did well, that’s enough for me; I’m not defined by that medal.

Congratulations, Lauryn! We hope to see you on a Wheaties box soon!

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 11:40am
Shocked^^I remember her from her track days, she seemed very down to earth! good for her.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 2:24pm
just smashed legs something serious
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 3:12pm
im envious of femmes skipping

i used to be able to do it back in the day

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 3:13pm
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 6:39pm
Done with cardio. Didn't do any weights. I'm ssaving it for tomorrow.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

im envious of femmes skipping

i used to be able to do it back in the day

it's not too bad if you do it 45 sec on 15 off

i trip all the time, im not that skilled lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs