Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 135136137138139 384>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 6:00pm
gobikinigo:    I was good Yesterday, I’m good Today and I’ll be good Tomorrow #Focused #MyLife #Positivity #Humble #Blessed #ICan #IWill #IAm
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

nice legs. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 6:03pm
gobikinigo:    I lost 90 lbs over the last year, three years after my daughters birth. I suffered from depression and ate my way to 230 lbs. 💟@ali_marie007💟 Whatever you are physically…male or female, strong or weak, ill or healthy—all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside. ” #transformationfitnation #transformationtuesday #teambombshell #fitnesshoutz #follow #fitnessfreak #igfitness #universalphysiques #causefitness #live_laugh_love_lift #eatcleantraindirty #girlswholift I Don’t own photos Instagram. All rights and reserve go to owner
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 6:04pm
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 6:04pm
just made green juice, spinach apples lemons
tastes good 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 6:08pm

Edited by AwesomeAries - Feb 12 2014 at 6:09pm
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by Petty LaBelle Petty LaBelle wrote:

Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

Originally posted by Petty LaBelle Petty LaBelle wrote:

Yall do know diets dont work, right? As soon as you go back to regular eating you will gain the weight back. The goal should be changing what you eat permanently so that you can have permanent results. So eat right all the time. It doesn't mean fruits and veggie all day everyday. You can have pizza & candy just in moderation.

Folks don't want to do it the right way. They want trendy diets that have hype instead of changing the way they eat forever.

Oh well.

Dayum......Let people be...

*Views post count*
Y'all are fresh out the Vaj....You don't know how we do. If people want to diet, let them diet....Let them do them.Share YOUR progress...be positive, and shut the fuk up and have a fukkin seat....Sh*t..

HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 6:11pm
.....Sorry Aries
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 6:20pm
I don't know why anyone is under the assumption that people in here have no clue that this is a lifestyle change and not dieting. And if someone wants to diet, who cares? That is them. Let them be great. But we have been supportive of each other for quite awhile.

Congrats Jewels and Hunny! Great progress!!

My legs are still very sore from lifting yesterday. I did some cardio outside today since it was pretty and warmer! Also bc I had to leave work early today and couldn't use the gym at work. I needed some fresh air though.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

Clap
Nice Job Jewels!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm 43 lbs. down now...yay me...

Clap and jewels
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs