Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 122123124125126 394>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 9:14am
i need to confess that i havent been oil pulling.. 

id like to say that ill start again today.. but its supposed to be on an empty stomach and ive drank things.. 

tomorrow. 

and even though i need to take it real easy cus of my leg.. im going to make sure to hit the upper body stuff like push ups (i need these saggy boobs to get right) and crunches. 
Sponsored Links

yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 11:02am
How long are you are pulling and what oil? I want to start again but always forget since it is for an empty stomach. I have some olive oil in the pantry.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

kaiwfit:    New pics this weekend! Finally No more scary boot camp drill sergeant vibe:)  kasheluv:    TGIF!! #gymflow before the turnup! 😜😝👊 #fitspo #fitbody #fitness #legs #abs #glutes #workout #teamfitness #dedication #motivation #stressrelief #girlswithmuscle (at Ramstein Northside Fitness Center)  drwannabe:    Mike Rashid and his training buddies  [more posts of Mike]  rashidatowe:    To know who I am I had to know who I am not!  I am Rashidat Boston and I created a new lifestyle for myself in 2010 after realizing unhealthy food, drugs and alcohol no longer made an accurate statement of who I was.  The experience of my past created a life for me presently to send a message to ALL that if I can create a new and destroy the old, non judgingly so can You.  I am currently a messenger of just that.  An inspirer, an encourager,  a powerful being with unlimited possibilities to create whoever and whatever I want.  And that is who I AM. AS YOU ARE.  THE PERFECT EVOLUTION OF RASHIDAT BOSTON. 🌸 CREATE NEW. DESTROY OLD.™  #mrsboston #inspire #motivate #vegan #fitness #fit #positive #grateful #growth #physical #nonphysical

^^
Love me some Mr. HulseBig smile

purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 1:07pm
Worked out this morning with the mister and he pulled a muscle. He's all mean mugging on the couch because I woke him up to exercise with me.  It's not my fault your ass didn't stretch. 

I am preparing all my meals tomorrow. This week I am doing steamed kale and chicken with brown rice for lunch and dinner. It's coming home from work and having to cook myself that leads me to unhealthy choices. 
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

...abs looking flatter, tighter, waistline getting definition...
i have purposefully slack on a proper ab workout to experiment with the vacuums....
i have to say, i'm sold!

Can you share your vacuums workout?

I do them between sets of whatever other workout im doing....for eg. if im doing deadlifts, i do a set of vacuums in between each set of that .... and do so for the entire workout, for each exercises...hope im making sense?

it would look like this:

deadlifts set 1
vacuum
deadlifts - set 2
vacuum
deadlifts- set 3
vacuums

squat - set 1
vacuum
squat- set 2
vacuum...

and so on....

last night however, i did roughly 40 minutes of vacuums alone. Sucked in, squeezed and held for 15-20 seconds at a time, with 30-60 second rests in between. Toward the last 5 seconds of each set, i try to suck in harder and harder..

By the end, i could definitely feel some kinda burn.

I googled stomach vacuums out of curiosity and found an article that says doing three sets of these three times a week can reduce your waist by 2 to 4 inches in three weeks. Guuuurrrlll. Lemme stop playing and add these to my workout.
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 6:26pm
Well I am starting to notice my lil booty perking up. Now if only I can remove more of the layer of fat on my tummy. I also did leg and arm exercises on the cable machine. I think that's the name of it. Now I have to decide what to eat for next week.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 7:06am

fuccking show off
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 7:07am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 7:35am
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by Samoneisthebest Samoneisthebest wrote:

Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

...abs looking flatter, tighter, waistline getting definition...
i have purposefully slack on a proper ab workout to experiment with the vacuums....
i have to say, i'm sold!

Can you share your vacuums workout?

I do them between sets of whatever other workout im doing....for eg. if im doing deadlifts, i do a set of vacuums in between each set of that .... and do so for the entire workout, for each exercises...hope im making sense?

it would look like this:

deadlifts set 1
vacuum
deadlifts - set 2
vacuum
deadlifts- set 3
vacuums

squat - set 1
vacuum
squat- set 2
vacuum...

and so on....

last night however, i did roughly 40 minutes of vacuums alone. Sucked in, squeezed and held for 15-20 seconds at a time, with 30-60 second rests in between. Toward the last 5 seconds of each set, i try to suck in harder and harder..

By the end, i could definitely feel some kinda burn.

I googled stomach vacuums out of curiosity and found an article that says doing three sets of these three times a week can reduce your waist by 2 to 4 inches in three weeks. Guuuurrrlll. Lemme stop playing and add these to my workout.

Yes maaam, get on it! i even got a little slack in the waistband of my jeans now...Big smile

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 122123124125126 394>
  Share Topic