Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 119120121122123 252>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

me in 8 weeks

Tongue
Sponsored Links

smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 7:58pm
back still hurting here and there but i'm doing more and more. did arms and abs today, 25 min HIIT workout on the treadmill, and chilled in the sauna. even with all my setbacks last month i've gotten great results thus far. 
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 9:57pm
Her abs are way too much and her booty is all the way fake.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 10:46pm
^ Really? It looks real to me.
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 10:47pm
I think it's real

That's a muscle booty
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 1:29am
nah that butt is 100% real for sure and anatomically speaking here's why.... look at that 'dent' in the side of her butt..that's her gluteus medius muscle and that is how every single persons booty muscle looks like....mine, yours, everybody's. 

it's just that some women have a layer of fat which covers the 'dent ' and some even get fillers to make that area look extra round. 

basically cos she's very lean, her medius muscle is visible...dent and all..that's a very lean muscle butt.

Edited by CherryBlossom - Feb 06 2014 at 2:52am
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 1:30am
I doubt it,
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 1:55am
what looks fake about her butt? I'm honestly curious to know cos all I can see is someone with a very low body fat%--visible abs, visible muscle development in her quads and hamstrings and a visibly lean booty..lol you can see the muscle! 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 3:31am
Innit though
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 3:48am
lol afro...I'm still trying to see what's fake about it..it's a medium-sized (some would say relatively small) compact, muscle butt...I mean I've seen athletes with similar booties and the rest of her is super lean so..Confused
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 119120121122123 252>