Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 115116117118119 350>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 1:28pm
Working out on an empty stomach first thing in the morning really does go a long way. Im roughly a month in, and already people are noticing that im losing weight...

and im telling you guys...ab vaccums work!
im doing them just going about my business now....
Sponsored Links

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 1:30pm
putting proper running shoes on my list of things to get
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 1:30pm

she actually looks younger too...

that before pic looks like mid 40's

the after pic looks like a woman in her early 30s

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

Juanitta weight loss success story

She has a nice shape. I don't really know if its the style of her pants in the after pics, but her thighs look good
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Wow ^^ does it say how much she was & her current weight in the last photo?
Weight Loss Success Story of the Day: Juanitta lost 45 pounds.  She used on of my favorite web and mobile app tools to track her eating and calorie intake and it made the difference.  Here is what she shared with us about her weight loss victory:

Juanitta weight loss success story

“At the start of my journey, I weighed in at 205 pounds.  Currently, I am 160 pounds. I lost a total of 45 pounds using My Fitness Pal (it’s a website and app that helps you stay on track with your eating and goals) and watching my calorie intake.

What was my motivation? I always struggled with my weight. One day, I saw my picture and realized how much weight I’d gained.  I started using fitness pal in May of 2013.  It took me 7 months to loose the first 40 pounds.  I also dropped down 4 pants sizes.  I did this by watching my calorie intake and not exceeding 2000 calories a day.  For exercise, I  did a little bit of walking here and there.  The other thing that helped was that I stopped drinking regular pop and tried diet.  I had to cut down on restaurant food too.  My biggest support during this process was My Fitness Pal.  It works wonders and I was amazed how many calories I was exceeding in a day once I started tracking my food with it. My advice to others is to be patient and stay motivated.”

HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 3:01pm
Alaina weight loss
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 3:44am
Morning everyone...2nd week weigh-in:

Didn't do as well as I should have..my diet is still erratic & I'm still eating carbs too late in the evening. I'm working on correcting this, hopefully next week will be a bigger drop.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 4:15am
Hey ladies!  Well rejoined WW and so far have lost 6 pounds/2 weeks.  Part of that loss was due to a stomach virus last week, but hey I'm not mad!

So worked out yesterday and plan to work out again later today.  Getting back into 3-4 wkouts a week is my goal.

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 5:06am
Since late November/December Im down 11 pounds.  Im starting to see my abs again.  I cant wait until the wether breaks so I can start running outdoors.
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 5:51am
I did a very long workout yesterday. I stayed in the gym longer than I ever have before. I'm getting back used to it. Did a lot of cardio and a lot of weights. Starting to love free weights. Today is cardio day and will be doing Zumba. I am going to get a bit strict on my carbs intake and see if this gets me over my hump.

oh and HunnyB, you looked great in the pic you posted. I saw it but couldn't comment at the time!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 115116117118119 350>
  Share Topic