Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9899100101102 394>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

he tryna kill peopleCryLOL

it works though! ive been doing a lot of these lately lol
Sponsored Links

TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 3:29pm
I have lost 30 pounds so far 10 more to go. I am buying me a Nutribullet this weekend so excited can not wait to use it. I will not be juicing daily maybe only 2 or 3 time a week as a meal replacement.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by FirstLady_CoCo FirstLady_CoCo wrote:

I just got offered a modeling contract for a shoot in June -- good and bad news.  I'm definitely no model but they said they loved my look so now it's back to the gym to get back in shape.  I swear in the winter I like to get flabby and let the cellulite creep unto the back of my thighs.  I swear the hardest part is being 21 lol despite my full time status in school and two jobs, which I handle quite nicely. I swear I love the rare weekends I get to drink, have fun, and smash tons of fast food at the end of the night.  BUT now it's time to stay focused and the best way to do that is to be motivated with people who have similar goals. 

So I want to say thank you.  Because lord knows my cousin does not believe in me losing any weight from my 153 pound body & if I do it better be from strictly exercise & no dieting lol.  It's nice to have some place to check in (other than my blog because it seems like I just talk to myself) and view the results of others.

congrats on the modeling contract!!!Clap
you can do it, just work out and avoid fast food, there is so many better and yummier options than that!Smile
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by FirstLady_CoCo FirstLady_CoCo wrote:

I just got offered a modeling contract for a shoot in June -- good and bad news.  I'm definitely no model but they said they loved my look so now it's back to the gym to get back in shape.  I swear in the winter I like to get flabby and let the cellulite creep unto the back of my thighs.  I swear the hardest part is being 21 lol despite my full time status in school and two jobs, which I handle quite nicely. I swear I love the rare weekends I get to drink, have fun, and smash tons of fast food at the end of the night.  BUT now it's time to stay focused and the best way to do that is to be motivated with people who have similar goals. 

So I want to say thank you.  Because lord knows my cousin does not believe in me losing any weight from my 153 pound body & if I do it better be from strictly exercise & no dieting lol.  It's nice to have some place to check in (other than my blog because it seems like I just talk to myself) and view the results of others.

nice abs CocoClap
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 9:02pm
my hips are sore from this stupid weight I used I accidentally banged the side of my hip
oh well still working out tomorrow
sorry for the not posting as much in here
busy schedule but I am still working out 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 9:07pm
I hate hiit workouts but I keep doing them Cry
they called me Frankenstein at work last week
I was so sore
Unhappy
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 9:28pm
haven't checked-in in a while because so much happened and i've been piss but doing much better now. after getting food poisoned; which kept me out of the gym for about a week; i pulled a muscle in my lower back when i finally went back. went to the doctor and had some x-rays done because i could barely walk for 3 days; that kept me away from the gym for another 1.5 weeks. doc gave me a shot, some anti-inflammatory, and recommends physical therapy. of course i'm stubborn and opted to not do the pt. about a week later i decided to work out at home and injured my back again. had a follow up appointment today and he says i need to take it easy. so i called my personal trainer and asked him what he could do for me. and he came to my house and helped me stretch and we did some workouts that activated my back muscles and really helped me stretch my lower back. i feel 10x better and we are meeting up again tomorrow. i am finally getting back to myself and i cannot wait for my back to heal completely so i can get back to all my other activities. 

on the other hand; my knees are pretty much shyt. got x-rays on those too and after years of running my knees are pretty much done. turns out my kneecaps are not even in the appropriate place and that is what has been causing all of my pain. he says in about 30 years i will need surgery. i'm considering a second opinion; but i would rather have the surgery now instead of later because at this point i cannot do any high impact activities which means no squats and i cannot live without squats. 
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 9:42pm
wow knee surgery? It is miserable when you have a back injury. It is just miserable. Anyone juice with a ninja blender ? I see some have a nutribullet...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 9:56pm
MarcC is posting workouts I am going to have to try 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:34am
Damn we've been getting injuries

Sorry to hear that Smaison.

Getting better soon
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair