Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 99100101102103 384>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

I've gained 8 lbs in 2014...

I did some squats, lunges, and jumping jacks this morning...

My portions are entirely too big and I snack too much. I think I'm gonna start eating my meals on a saucer...

8 lbs. isn't bad that will come off in no time

I was already beyond my ideal weight then I gained 8 lbs on top of that...
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

got my diet plan from Chris Jones

shout out to james avery for putting me up on chris

its about to get extra serious

What is it? lank?

The nutritionist said I don't eat enough carbs
i bought it
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 2:27pm
he tryna kill peopleCryLOL

Edited by Wildfire - Jan 28 2014 at 2:36pm
FirstLady_CoCo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote FirstLady_CoCo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 2:53pm
I just got offered a modeling contract for a shoot in June -- good and bad news.  I'm definitely no model but they said they loved my look so now it's back to the gym to get back in shape.  I swear in the winter I like to get flabby and let the cellulite creep unto the back of my thighs.  I swear the hardest part is being 21 lol despite my full time status in school and two jobs, which I handle quite nicely. I swear I love the rare weekends I get to drink, have fun, and smash tons of fast food at the end of the night.  BUT now it's time to stay focused and the best way to do that is to be motivated with people who have similar goals. 

So I want to say thank you.  Because lord knows my cousin does not believe in me losing any weight from my 153 pound body & if I do it better be from strictly exercise & no dieting lol.  It's nice to have some place to check in (other than my blog because it seems like I just talk to myself) and view the results of others.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

he tryna kill peopleCryLOL

it works though! ive been doing a lot of these lately lol
TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 3:29pm
I have lost 30 pounds so far 10 more to go. I am buying me a Nutribullet this weekend so excited can not wait to use it. I will not be juicing daily maybe only 2 or 3 time a week as a meal replacement.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by FirstLady_CoCo FirstLady_CoCo wrote:

I just got offered a modeling contract for a shoot in June -- good and bad news.  I'm definitely no model but they said they loved my look so now it's back to the gym to get back in shape.  I swear in the winter I like to get flabby and let the cellulite creep unto the back of my thighs.  I swear the hardest part is being 21 lol despite my full time status in school and two jobs, which I handle quite nicely. I swear I love the rare weekends I get to drink, have fun, and smash tons of fast food at the end of the night.  BUT now it's time to stay focused and the best way to do that is to be motivated with people who have similar goals. 

So I want to say thank you.  Because lord knows my cousin does not believe in me losing any weight from my 153 pound body & if I do it better be from strictly exercise & no dieting lol.  It's nice to have some place to check in (other than my blog because it seems like I just talk to myself) and view the results of others.

congrats on the modeling contract!!!Clap
you can do it, just work out and avoid fast food, there is so many better and yummier options than that!Smile
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by FirstLady_CoCo FirstLady_CoCo wrote:

nice abs CocoClap
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 9:02pm
my hips are sore from this stupid weight I used I accidentally banged the side of my hip
oh well still working out tomorrow
sorry for the not posting as much in here
busy schedule but I am still working out 
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 9:07pm
I hate hiit workouts but I keep doing them Cry
they called me Frankenstein at work last week
I was so sore
Unhappy
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training