Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5758596061 369>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
luvurself View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote luvurself Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 9:19pm
Today was cardio day and it felt amazing! I had my music and you couldn't tell me I wasn't getting it LOL.  Did an hour or hign incline moderate variable resistance on the ellip and the hill sprints on the treadmill followed by light session of weights. I plan to do a 12 min ab workout before bed
Sponsored Links

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 10:02pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU4EJfX2aXE

This gave me a good chuckle. Im thinking some of you guys could relateLOL
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 12:41am
Thanks guys !!! I knew y'all would be able to relate.

I played tonight and kicked ass , I told dh that I'm taking my talent "me" to a different team next season.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 4:25am
I'm so out of shape...It's disgusting Angry I did a old workout dvd with no weights and I'm exhausted. A year ago I could do that dvd with weights and I could still keep going. UGH....I got a long away to go Cry
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 5:19am
Originally posted by luvurself luvurself wrote:

Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

my freaking knees have giving out. im stuck in bed having to ice and elevate them. it hurts to do squats. i can't have this right now, i need my legs and booty right.

Are your knees hurting because of the squats? If so please please make sure your form is right. Too many ppl do squats wrong and put pressure and weight on their knees. Make sure you are not bending foward when you squat down and your knees don't pass your toes. I started training my best friend it it took her a while to get the form down, her knees were hurting her the first few times she tried but know she's a pro Wink
my knee is out as well. It's so swollen I'm stuck at home again. I swear there is always something sabotaging me getting it going. Hope you feel better smaison.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 6:41am

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 6:51am
^^DeadLOL millhouse knows the struggle
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 6:53am
those of you having knee pain whilst squatting should check this out...your knees shouldn't really go over your ankles as you squat

HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 7:50am
Last week my weight fluctuated like CRAZY...This week I changed some things and it's only day 4 of my change, and i'm  - 5lbs!!

DIET>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Edited by HunnyB - Jan 09 2014 at 7:51am
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 9:29am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I'm so out of shape...It's disgusting Angry I did a old workout dvd with no weights and I'm exhausted. A year ago I could do that dvd with weights and I could still keep going. UGH....I got a long away to go Cry

Me too. This thread made me break out p90x early morning. I only did the assessment and I could feel my heart beating in my ears. Winded as hell, I could feel heat radiating off my body. Sweating like I fought and cheated death. To top it off my 4 yr old asked if I can't breathe and he can call 911
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5758596061 369>
  Share Topic