Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 349>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by yaya24 yaya24 wrote:

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

ive always loved her locs, but chef ahki is my new shero

She has gorgeous hair and skin.

Yes, she is really pretty and her skin is great.
She also suggest people to do a juice feasting, which is basically a cleanse, by drinking "least one gallon of fresh non-hybrid organic juice each day, while supplying the body all of its nutritional needs and placing the body in an optimal position to detoxify."

http://www.gochefahki.com/blogs/item/56-don-t-blame-it-on-the-alchohol
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

Rummie I'm nervous...I've worked out everyday this week....gained .5 inches in my ass. I think It's the dayum protein, but I'll keep taking it to be sure

I payed $$ for this protein, so I ain't throwin it away. I've been eating a hard protein diet tho..I think I'll just monitor protein consumption, add more Kale and keep it moving.

what exercises are you doing and what protein are you taking?
i want 0.5 inch gain in one week too!!
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 5:14pm
Love you guys, so motivational.

How do you know if your fruits and veggies are hybrid or gmo? I usually ho to asian markets
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 5:54pm
ugh.. 
evidently theres some type of problem with shipments of organic kale, spinach, and beets at the grocery store i prefer (aside from whole foods.. which is far) i think it has something to do with the cold weather or something (its not cold here though). i called 3 different raleys and none of them have kale.. 1 has spinach.. what i should have done was gone to the farmers market…  

i called another store and they have the kale.. I'm about to go there.. they don't have spinach though Sleepy 
seems like NO where has dandelion.. id bet whole foods has it but I'm not driving that far.. 
luvurself View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvurself Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 9:08pm
Today I did 2 cardio workouts from the On Demand fitness channel too lazy for the gym. I've been eating a cabbage and tomato soup I made that seems to be multiplying but today marks 2 wks of slashing my carb intake to about only 20% on my diet! I'm staring to see the difference
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

Rummie I'm nervous...I've worked out everyday this week....gained .5 inches in my ass. I think It's the dayum protein, but I'll keep taking it to be sure

I payed $$ for this protein, so I ain't throwin it away. I've been eating a hard protein diet tho..I think I'll just monitor protein consumption, add more Kale and keep it moving.

what exercises are you doing and what protein are you taking?
i want 0.5 inch gain in one week too!!

You can add milk to the protein you already have....I think the milk was the culprit..milk will help u put on mass if u add it to ur protein shake ..back to water 4 me

I take this protein: http://www.optimumnutrition.com/products/natural-pro-complex-p-268.html

Edited by HunnyB - Jan 04 2014 at 9:44pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Morning workout view

jelly

(meanwhile, I was running in snow on the ground lol)

Edited by PurplePhase - Jan 04 2014 at 10:21pm
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 10:16am
Oil pulling at the moment then I'm going to stretch warm up and do a kettle bell workout.

@ Hunny it could be temporary and just a pump from a good workout but I wouldn't worry because you still want to lose weight.

@ Purp I don't know how you do it , that weather would be an excuse for me to stay in the house.
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 10:17am
Insanity day 1 tomorrow!!! lets go get 'em!
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 10:23am
I ate some fat girl food last night that wasn't even worth it. 

I redeemed myself from the fatty dinner by doing my new step dvd, well its not new since they wearing leg warmers and windbreakers and shyt.Confused followed by Bob Harpers pure stength dvd.

Will do more cardio this evening.

Edited by Princess Grace - Jan 05 2014 at 12:22pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures