Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 350>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

lol rumi im laying here like.. 
'i said first thing in the morning…' I'm tryin to think of glowing skin and all the motivation i can to make me go do it.. but i REALLY just wanna go buy them.. some places deliver… 
i need to get over my laziness.. 
im gonna go do it right now! 

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

i wish there was a place here i could buy juices. cleanup isnt bad but prep can suck

My brother worked at the warehouse of one of the biggest juiceries here in LA and let me tell you: their juice is not fresh, even though it tastes so and they claim it to be.

The juicery claims it uses only organic fruits, but my brother said some were not organic or were frozen fruit. They prepare it but it takes a day or more to be delivered to all the locations in LA county.
There is a mark on the top or bottom of each juice and each color tells when the juice was made.

It costs 7 bucks per bottle, and each bottle has 6oz or 8oz, not sure. If you are drinking 6 bottles a day, you are spending at least 42 bucks plus taxes for old juice. With that money you can buy fresh fruits and vegetables for the few days you do a cleanse.

If that doesn't motivate you to make your juices at home, I don't know what will.

Edited by sexyandfamous - Jan 03 2014 at 1:02pm
Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 1:30pm
guess i'll save that money for shoes. 

dang, completely different person:
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 1:31pm
sexy are you talking about pressed juicery? 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 1:43pm
there are companies that pride themselves on fresh juice.. because there is a window in which it should be consumed to get more nutrition out of it.. 
but yes.. juicing at home is better. 

don't let that deter you from trying it though southern.. just do some research prior. 

experienced juicers can tell the difference in taste from juice thats sat for a few days and fresher juice.. and non organic juices.. and there are places with nothing but 5 star reviews (i always read yelp). 

$7 is very cheap for fresh juiced (not pre-bottled) organic veggies.. that doesnt even sound right.. i pay 11 (but theres a $2 refundable deposit on the glass bottle) 

if she's talking about the place i think she might be talking about.. I'm not surprised. 

Edited by coconess - Jan 03 2014 at 1:49pm
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 2:42pm
Yoga/cardio
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 3:13pm
I fell asleep in my workout clothes and no I didn't workout, I really need to get my life!!!!!!
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 3:27pm
i finished my juice like 45 mins ago.. it was like 20ish oz.. i knew i should have done more. 

im gonna go do the rest in a little bit.. it was good. 

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 4:27pm
I think I have been making a mistake.. I started this week to do donkey kicks with ankle weights, but I have been doing it daily just like the squat challenge (in which I lost 0.5" of my butt in 2 weeks)... and now it downed on me that I may lose some inches on my butt or get it really hard - but my goal is bigger!

I guess I should cut down to 3x a week.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 4:28pm

sexy are you talking about pressed juicery? 

yes, they are pressed.
they offer juices and cleanses.

don't let that deter you from trying it though southern.. just do some research prior. 

experienced juicers can tell the difference in taste from juice thats sat for a few days and fresher juice.. and non organic juices.. and there are places with nothing but 5 star reviews (i always read yelp). 

If anybody here is an experienced juicer, than good for you, you'll know which juicery has old juice sitting on the shelf for days and which one has freshly made juice.

Yelp got nothing, there are people being paid to write reviews, I have seen the ads on craigslists recruiting yelpers who have Elite status.

Edited by sexyandfamous - Jan 03 2014 at 4:32pm
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 4:30pm
saw kale chips in a bag for 6 dollars. thanks but no, i'll make my own
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 350>