Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 349>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 11:11am
Coco... juice them veggies...lol  it hurts me heart to see you spend all that money on those drinks when you can make your own at home.

I've been on plan so far today as far as food is concerned, although it is only 9am in the morning. Today, I am going to do a small routine focusing on the upper body ,glutes and finish with my callenetics abs video.

Saturday is going to be Barre again then rest and regroup on Sunday. I need to take measurements and alladat.
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 11:12am
lol rumi im laying here like.. 
'i said first thing in the morning…' I'm tryin to think of glowing skin and all the motivation i can to make me go do it.. but i REALLY just wanna go buy them.. some places deliver… 
i need to get over my laziness.. 
im gonna go do it right now! 
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 11:38am
i wish there was a place here i could buy juices. cleanup isnt bad but prep can suck
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 11:48am
Mmm fresh juices sound great...When I go grocery shopping I have to get some.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 12:13pm
ok i did it!
see.. i need this threads motivation.. i probably wouldn't have done it until way later if rumi didnt say that to me.. 
i used organic curly kale (i wanted dino/lacinato kale but i went to 2 stores and they were out), spinach, celery, cucumber, lemon, and carrot. 
the clean up wasn't bad.. i think i usually wait and it gets all hard..

southern there are loads of places who fresh squeeze juice about an hour from me.. but for that far delivery its kinda pricey.. so i just buy a few.. or i just go to whole foods where it isn't as fresh (prebottled) but still organic and good. but yea I'm sure there are places that will deliver to you if you don't mind the price.. like you can even buy them from another state and they'll overnight them with ice packs in the package.. of course its better when its as fresh as possible though  

some whole foods do offer fresh squeezed daily.. check over by the fruit.. 
its a decent alternative when you're feeling lazy or on the go. 

Edited by coconess - Jan 03 2014 at 12:38pm
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 12:28pm
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clap

Get some of those mason jars for storage that way you don't have to make it everyday.

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 12:36pm
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 12:38pm
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 12:41pm

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 12:42pm
we dont even have a whole foods Cry walmart carries Naked but that stuff takes like sugar puree 
ima have to see about that delivery though
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 349>