Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 397>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 9:24pm
Tonight Taebo ultimate 45 minutes. I feel pretty good afterwards.
Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 9:25pm
cool shes doing keto
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

today, im going to the Y to sign up for membership. Its been like 5 years since i was there last...

yeah...i lied
Sleepy
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 9:55pm
i went and got my vegetables but i didnt end up juicing them.. i thought i was gonna be busy. first thing in the morning.. 
today i just did the same mini workout from the past few days only i held my 10 pound leg weight.. 

tomorrow i think I'm gonna start the fire hydrants, donkey kicks, single leg dead lifts, and bulgarian squats with weights.. 
also some ballet barre type exercises that i can't really describe.. with ankle weights… 
im gonna write out a specific workout tonight before i go to sleep. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

pure whey

you dont need an isolate or one with additives etc

so any pure whey (of your flavour of choice) is good

why not isolate? 
theres nothing wrong with isolates. 
in some ways its better 

Edited by coconess - Jan 02 2014 at 10:09pm
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 1:29am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

most ppls bodies are not going to absorb 37 grams of protein… 

how so?
my protein shake has 40g of protein in three scoops. if it is true that my body can't absorb this much protein, I am going down to two scoops.

there are a lot of different links/articles about it.. here are two that i picked sorta randomly..Honestly i just know cus i used to know quite a few trainers, nutritionist, bodybuilders, fitness competitors, etc.. 

if you're drinking 40 grams at once you're wasting some of it. id go with 25 (in one sitting) 

it can be different for like a man who works out a lot though.. it depends.. 

i would read other links too.. 

on the livestrong page says that you should take 0.4g of protein for every pound you weight daily.
that means I should ingest about 46g daily.
I have my daily dose of protein by eating eggs and drinking milk in the morning, but when I workout at the gym, I need to take a protein shake to build muscles, so I guess my 40g of protein in my shake is fine.
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 1:51am
I'm going to start when school starts on Monday (that's my gym)

I have a plan I'm working with. I want to do a month and a half of straight cardio 5 days a week and twice a day (if I can). 

After that I want to do the Bikini Beach diet

I just want to shed the excess fat first and I've done the whole cardio+weights thing and it took me a long time to see results so I wanna just do the cardio thing then switch to just weights. Hopefully this plan works for me and gets me to my goal (130-135 lbs)

I was on medication that made me again 25 pounds so I'm starting at 170 *sigh*
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 2:00am

on the livestrong page says that you should take 0.4g of protein for every pound you weight daily.
I have my daily dose of protein by eating eggs and drinking milk in the morning, but when I workout at the gym, I need to take a protein shake to build muscles, so I guess my 40g of protein in my shake is fine.

its fine to have more than the daily intake per day.. but I'm (and the title of the live strong site even says) talking about in one sitting.. your body is not going to absorb 40g of liquid protein in one sitting.. around half of that shake is going to waste.   

Edited by coconess - Jan 03 2014 at 2:02am
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 5:46am

its fine to have more than the daily intake per day.. but I'm (and the title of the live strong site even says) talking about in one sitting.. your body is not going to absorb 40g of liquid protein in one sitting.. around half of that shake is going to waste.   

Do you know if the Muscle Milk brand is good or bad, it tastes way better than any ones I have tried.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 10:36am
pass on muscle milk.. it has less protein per scoop (pay attention to how many grams the scoop holds.. some scoopers are bigger than others) than other proteins.. cus of fillers. 
and more calories.. 

you can definitely find one with less fat, carbs, calories, and more protein per smaller scoop 
it won't be dramatically less fat and carbs.. but still better for you 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 397>
  Share Topic