Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 2:38pm
What are you guys putting in your green smoothies. For lunch made some diy coconut chicken out of chicken thighs and unsweetened coconut. I increased from 5 to 10lb dumbbells. Hey I don't have my weight set yet lol. Will get another workout in tonight maybe t25.
Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 2:40pm
i signed up for the 30day simple green smoothies challenge

but my go to is usually berries, baby spinach, greek yogurt, and vanilla protein
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 2:44pm
Anyone tried that Zuzka workout? If so how did you like it?

By the way Big Lots had Muscle Milk 4pack for $3.00
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 3:50pm
For the ones who never tried juicing and who are used to a diet rich in fat and sugar, you might as well start juicing slowly, with the sweetest fruits and a couple greens before you commit or else you'll quit because the taste won't be good.

For example, start drinking a blended mix of strawberry, oranges, and watercress. 2 oranges, 5-8 strawberries diced, and as much watercress you want.

Another good one is oranges, blueberries, watercress and kale. Use 2 oranges, a handful of blueberries, and a handful of watercress with kale (not a handful of each, it might be a bit too much if you are used to junk food).

As you get used to the the greens, slowly you will upgrade your palate and your juices to something that is mostly green such as a mix of pear, kale, baby spinach, watercress, and arugula.
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 5:45pm
I had a killer last 2013 Workout..My trainer had me doing jump squats, jumping ropes, running in place, lunges with weight…I feel like I was going to die….Feel good now..

Breakfast: Egg whites, broccoli, lil cheese…Med coffee
Snack: Celery with peanut butter
Lunch: Six turkey meatballs with broccoli
Snack: Apple
After workout: Green smoothie 
Dinner: Chicken Breast… 
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 8:13pm
Starting the new year off strong. I'm going to do a core and arm workout tomorrow
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 8:16pm
…so were posting in this thread…? 

can you guys make up your minds 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 8:33pm
i just did 75 squats today.. half parallel half turned out. and went up and down my stairs two at a time 20 times. 
I'm starting off slow.. i don't wanna be crazy sore tomorrow.. 

i had another store bought juiced greens (same one as yesterday) and a kombucha with chia. 
ill actually start juicing myself soonish.. I'm lazy 

tomorrow i might add weights.  
i need to decide on a gym soon too 
TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 8:59pm
I got a cold right now that I been getting over but I still been exercising but not giving it my all. But why I got this big dude in my office he like 300 pounds or more and he trying to tell me I am not dieting right because I got sick. Talking about you not suppose to get sick if you dieting right. First off how you gone tell me something and you big as ever get out my face. Second off it is not a diet it is a lifestyle change. Third people get sick in the winter it happens.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 9:10pm
I can't make up my mind ic I want to dig all the way tonight or just stick to the plan. I'm not drinking which is huge for me but damn I want one last coquito . I just don't want to wake up all bloated and regretful because I've done so well today . Argggg this sucks... Decisions decisions

I know one night won't kill me .. Imma drink this green smoothie then decide
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 345>