Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 394>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

imma be working out with meek mill rapping intensity for '14

well dayumm  LOLLOL
Sponsored Links

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 12:08pm

Tuna and Egg Salad (mayo-free and yummy!)

While my boyfriend made a tuna sandwich drenched in mayo, I opted for a more healthier version of the classic tuna and egg salad. Here are the ingredients I started with:

Ingredients:

1 Can Solid White Albacore Tuna (in water)
1 Tablespoon Sweet Pickle Relish
1 Heaping Tablespoon Fat Free Plain Yogurt (or more to taste)
1 Whole Egg, boiled
Handful favorite lettuce
Salt and Pepper, to taste
3-4 Cherry Tomatoes

Easy tuna and egg salad -- without mayo-- very delicious and healthy for you!

Directions:

Drain tuna fish and add to bowl. Mix in sweet pickle relish and fat free plain yogurt. Cut up boiled egg and add to mixture. Salt and pepper to taste.

6 Ingredient Tuna and Egg Salad -- mayo free -- and healthy for you!

Top your favorite lettuce with the tuna salad. Garnish with 3-4 cherry tomatoes. Enjoy!

Perfect Tuna and Egg Salad (mayo free and yummy too!)

The tomatoes add just the right burst of juicy flavor in between your bites.

Yummy mayo-free tuna and egg salad - made with yogurt for a healthier alternative

Edited by Jewelsnyc - Dec 30 2013 at 12:09pm
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by juicifruit89 juicifruit89 wrote:

Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Originally posted by juicifruit89 juicifruit89 wrote:

Count me in! Kickboxing video before bed and Zumba tomorrow evening! Will pack a lunch with Baked Chicken, bagged steamable frozen veggies and a sweet potato. Oatmeal + cottage cheese/ pineapple for breakfast. Tuna with sliced tomatoesand cucumbers, full garden salad for dinner. Sparkling water and green tea without honey for the day.

What is the name of your Kickboxing Video..I love this..wish I could find a boxing video..I have gloves..

Cardio Kickboxing by Jeanette Jenkins. ..one of my favorite trainers to work out with on tape lol...it incorporates strength training as well which is what really burns off the fat...burned 650 calories in 50 minutes. 
Thanks Lady will look into this...
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 12:35pm
I'm five minutes in.. this is definitely easier/better than the sesame oil. i think i can do this… 
i melted most of it prior. 

the funny thing is after I'm done.. I'm gonna brush.. then drink some coffee  
thats like as oxymoronish as my eating healthily and binge drinking 
oh well at least ill get out some toxins.. ill work on whiter teeth later 

eta, i think the trick is not swallow at all.. i remember last time i was good til i swallowed.. (wasn't swallowing the liquid.. just swallowing..) 

eta, done. you guys can do it.. it wasn't bad. melt first.. i had some chunks and almost gagged at first. 
ill make that a morning ritual then try to work my way back to sesame 

Edited by coconess - Dec 30 2013 at 12:49pm
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Tuna and Egg Salad (mayo-free and yummy!)

While my boyfriend made a tuna sandwich drenched in mayo, I opted for a more healthier version of the classic tuna and egg salad. Here are the ingredients I started with:

Ingredients:

1 Can Solid White Albacore Tuna (in water)
1 Tablespoon Sweet Pickle Relish
1 Heaping Tablespoon Fat Free Plain Yogurt (or more to taste)
1 Whole Egg, boiled
Handful favorite lettuce
Salt and Pepper, to taste
3-4 Cherry Tomatoes

Easy tuna and egg salad -- without mayo-- very delicious and healthy for you!

Directions:

Drain tuna fish and add to bowl. Mix in sweet pickle relish and fat free plain yogurt. Cut up boiled egg and add to mixture. Salt and pepper to taste.

6 Ingredient Tuna and Egg Salad -- mayo free -- and healthy for you!

Top your favorite lettuce with the tuna salad. Garnish with 3-4 cherry tomatoes. Enjoy!

Perfect Tuna and Egg Salad (mayo free and yummy too!)

The tomatoes add just the right burst of juicy flavor in between your bites.

Yummy mayo-free tuna and egg salad - made with yogurt for a healthier alternative

ill be trying this with avocado

MsBianca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBianca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 12:55pm
pardon me - i should have said the "same LEVEL of benefits"... 
they both go about it a different way, but but they both are HEALTHY and DETOXING.

thanks for your input though.

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by MsBianca MsBianca wrote:

Green smoothies have the same benefits as juicing - its all about what u put in it.

not true.. 

ppl may throw a hissy fit about me offering advice on this… but whatevs. 

when you juice it takes out the water and nutrients and discards most of the fiber.. 
without all that indigestible fiber your body doesnt have to work as hard to break stuff down and it absorbs it better. it makes the good stuff more readily available in the body in bigger doses.. 
the fiber slows down the digestion 
ChubbyYeti View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChubbyYeti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 3:16pm
I'm in starting today. I gained 58 pounds during my pregnancy and down 22, only 36 to go. I'm hopping to be at my pre-pregnancy weight by April. I can't do any cardio (except walking) or any weightlifting for at least another month because of my tear. My other goals is to gain muscle once I get close to my goal weight and to start back running. I was able to run 10 miles non stop before my pregnancy but didn't work out at all during so now I can barely run a block. It's going to be torture getting back into running.

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

ewww...I did a cleanse years ago which required you to drink 6oz of olive oil. I barely made it...But swishing it doesn't seem too too bad. Thanks for the info coco...

i was told  to drink it to help get rid of my kidney stone. i said f that, i'd rather the stone.

i tried EVERY home remedy but that 

for kidney problems, all you have to do is to dice some parsley, boil it on water (3 cups or more), then drain the parsley out, and keep it in the refrigerator. drink a bit everyday. you may feel slightly sick.

i learned this recipe from my mom's friend who had severe kidney problems,  and now she does that to keep her kidneys working.
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 6:08pm
Do you all power through or take it easier at TOM? EmbarrassedSorry men folk. I want to try the mayo free recipe but with chicken.
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by KittenWhip KittenWhip wrote:

Since I'm tired of taking blood pressure medicine and have just been told I'm pre-diabetic (5'6", 183 poundsCry) I MUST lose this extra weight because I don't want to die.  Both my parents had strokes, I don't want to have a stroke.  

Since I love working out (seriously, I do) and I participate in a sport, my biggest issue is food.  Recently discovered juicing, which I'm really enjoying.  I know we can ALL do this and be successful.

Let's DO IT LADIES!!!

I can relate. My bp was 160/103 a few days ago.
My father died at 59 from kidney failure.
I HAVE to do better.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 394>