Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 264>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
juicifruit89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:06am
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Originally posted by juicifruit89 juicifruit89 wrote:

Count me in! Kickboxing video before bed and Zumba tomorrow evening! Will pack a lunch with Baked Chicken, bagged steamable frozen veggies and a sweet potato. Oatmeal + cottage cheese/ pineapple for breakfast. Tuna with sliced tomatoesand cucumbers, full garden salad for dinner. Sparkling water and green tea without honey for the day.

What is the name of your Kickboxing Video..I love this..wish I could find a boxing video..I have gloves..

Cardio Kickboxing by Jeanette Jenkins. ..one of my favorite trainers to work out with on tape lol...it incorporates strength training as well which is what really burns off the fat...burned 650 calories in 50 minutes. 
Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:06am
im gonna take a before pic on the 1st. I might be going to DR in June so I have to be more consistent
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:08am
Originally posted by KottonKandy KottonKandy wrote:

Remember......

I like that!! Clap
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:12am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by MsBianca MsBianca wrote:

Green smoothies have the same benefits as juicing - its all about what u put in it.

not true.. 

ppl may throw a hissy fit about me offering advice on this… but whatevs. 

when you juice it takes out the water and nutrients and discards most of the fiber.. 
without all that indigestible fiber your body doesnt have to work as hard to break stuff down and it absorbs it better. it makes the good stuff more readily available in the body in bigger doses.. 
the fiber slows down the digestion 

i agree with cocoa.

the readiness of the enzymes and nutrients to your body by juicing and the nutrients and fullness from the pulp/fiber are different. not gonna say one is better, they both serve a purpose.

anyway, i have a ceremony and pictures to get ready for in a few months and white isn't my color Cry

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Dec 30 2013 at 11:14am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:18am
i like green smoothies too.. and when I'm treating myself ill go to jamba juice and get apples n greens.. and they have fresh kale now as a boost and ill get extra kale thrown in. i love it. 

or when i juice myself sometimes ill take a little of the pulp/fiber out and put it into my drink.. a little is fine but having ALL that fiber... you're not gonna absorb all of the nutrients that you could. 

if they were the same.. ppl wouldn't deal with juicing for cleansing.. they'd just make their life easier by throwing it in the blender..  
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:19am
Ok gotcha coke. I'm going to j.a. for spring break. I don't want jiggle thighs in my pics.

I'm with ming, I'm gonna try and take a pic every month
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:20am
Rummy what's oil pulling?
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:21am
Today two meals will be my juice mix with a side of protein powder. Yesterday, I juiced kale, spinach ad guavas.
I'll have a normal dinner with meats and veggies. I'm also oil pulling in the morning for 5 minutes just because my cousin wants too..lol

Workout;
Callenetics and some upper body work.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:23am
omg rumi how do you do the oil pulling? 
i almost threw up… 

maybe i should try coconut oil… i used sesame i think cus it was most recommended.. or sunflower.. one of those. 

you're supposed to do it for a long time (like 15 minutes i think?).. i was fine for a few minutes. 
im gonna try again.. i have a lot of toxins to get rid of. plus i want my teeth whiter.. 

Edited by coconess - Dec 30 2013 at 11:24am
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:23am
okay coco or Rummy what's oil pulling? LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System