Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 350>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 7:55am
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

I'm in! I just bought black girls workout 2 so I will be doing that and Zumba at the gym

Hopefully bgwt part 2 is better than the first one

Keep me posted on part 2 I read the reviews on Amazon and that's why I didn't buy it said the editing was horrible...
Sponsored Links

AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 8:03am
My juicer was between 150 and 200 from macys
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 8:05am
*takes a seat*
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 8:12am
Originally posted by iSMILE13 iSMILE13 wrote:

I hired a personal trainer.

80% diet 20% gym to reach your goal....I'm still struggling with the 80.
My trainer just told me this yesterday....
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 8:14am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

There's a place in Kingston were crazy people walk or run called Mountain Spring. It steep nuh bumbocleeeet. But when you get to the top the view is breathtaking and there's a nice Rastaman selling coconut water at the foot of the hill. And a chiseled good looking man who has yoga classes along the way too. I need to go up there at least twice a month, INSTANT BOOTY. Ill never forget the woman with an entire human being (3 year old) on her back, she slayed errrybody that day.

Why they crazy cause the ppl i see up there in the morning are the same fools at my gym in the evening madness! It took like 4 days for the effects to come on (legs like jello) but i felt like a boss for completing!
Go for it lady!! Just go and walk that HILLClap
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 8:20am
Remember......

MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 8:26am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

squat like that at the gym or at home (if at home and you don't have weights, just start at 10 squats and every day after that add another 5 so 2nd day 15 squats, 3rd day 20squats, etc - just look up the squat challenge)

My trainer had me doing this yesterday...UGH!!! 
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 8:26am
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 8:29am
I only drink lemon water, no soda or juice. Occasionally 100% fruit juice or a fruit smoothie I make myself with raw fruit, nothing else added... I use the lemon juice in the yellow bottles. It'll make you go to the bathroom a lot, so I drink more of it at home. 

IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 8:45am
I'm in! I'm ready to start and finish insanity so I can move on to insanity asylum. I need to lose 30-40 pounds. I love sweets so it's easy for me to not eat them for a while and once a craving kicks in, BAM! I'm all up in the dollar store buying sh!t. I need to use dry and fresh fruits as my candy. Sometimes if I have a sweet craving I'll make a smoothie or if I want ice cream I make my own frozen yogurt. Now that I'm about to start my career I can afford to eat/cook how I want and not be tempted. I gotta start by getting colonics though, not for weight loss but to get things moving in there.

Edited by IslandSuga - Dec 30 2013 at 8:52am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 350>