Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 258>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 9:39pm
I hired a personal trainer.

80% diet 20% gym to reach your goal....I'm still struggling with the 80.
Sponsored Links

KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 9:42pm
I lost the 15-20 I gained earlier this year,  about 3 months. My goal is to maintain my weight and continue to gain muscles. When I decided to lose, soon when the thought came in my mind, I immediately put down the hunny bun I was eating and I started then. Some people be like "I'll wait til Monday to start or the new year". If it's in your mind now, start now. I follow a lot of fitness blenders routines of youtube. Mainly their 10 minutes workouts, but I would do it 3 times a day, in addition to eating right. Now I do a lot of dancing and jumping rope. I'm 5'6 130, but I'm trying to lose 5 more, 125 is ideal for me. 

Edited by KottonKandy - Dec 29 2013 at 9:43pm
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 9:44pm
There's a place in Kingston were crazy people walk or run called Mountain Spring. It steep nuh bumbocleeeet. But when you get to the top the view is breathtaking and there's a nice Rastaman selling coconut water at the foot of the hill. And a chiseled good looking man who has yoga classes along the way too. I need to go up there at least twice a month, INSTANT BOOTY. Ill never forget the woman with an entire human being (3 year old) on her back, she slayed errrybody that day.

Why they crazy cause the ppl i see up there in the morning are the same fools at my gym in the evening madness! It took like 4 days for the effects to come on (legs like jello) but i felt like a boss for completing!

Edited by Diane (35) - Dec 29 2013 at 9:45pm
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 9:49pm
Working out should be fun though

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 9:49pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 9:51pm
^ When you avoid all that junk, your palate changes too; I used to eat whatever (literally) and after I quit eating anything with high fructose corn syrup, I enjoyed fruits more than I used to, and if I ever eat something that has HFCS by mistake, or anything made with one of those junk food above, my body gets really weird, I feel like I'm high but not in a good way, and I have to drink a lot of water to "detox"
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 9:51pm
I have the ninja and an oster that has different attachments. I use the ninja more than anything
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 9:52pm
lighten this b1tch up

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 9:53pm
squat like that at the gym or at home (if at home and you don't have weights, just start at 10 squats and every day after that add another 5 so 2nd day 15 squats, 3rd day 20squats, etc - just look up the squat challenge)

HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 10:02pm
I should get Mr.HB this shirt

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System