Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 346>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 9:15pm
What the mummaclaat wrong with you coco? really how you gonna say what kinda attitude hunny must have? let the woman celebrate and do her jig JEEZE!! 

Man juicing and salads too expensive man. Plus Jamaican greens and beets taste like dirt. I was drinking my green juices and ppl kept asking how it taste? Like dirt, too many jokes after that. Too earthy man. My friends mom (health fanatic) was juicing and i begged her some every morning i dont know why i stopped.

ETA Southern did you once have a fitness blog? Or was it taymac? or tbaby?

Edited by Diane (35) - Dec 29 2013 at 9:17pm
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 9:18pm
diane.. plz dont. i wasnt gonna say anything else about it. 
i feel that that is the wrong mindset/attitude to have.. 
im entitled to my opinion. 

were not allowed to offer advice in here? 
if i see someone saying something that i think is wrong.. ill comment on it. they don't have to listen 
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 9:19pm
I'm all over the Body Types section joining all kinds of challenges, so to see a thread related to health and fitness here made me happy!

just remember ladies:

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 9:20pm
Of course you can have your own opinion. But  after HB said her piece you rose to the occasion , no? Okay enough derailing.

Southern it was before IG, so it wasnt you then. I mix all three of you up sometimesEmbarrassed

Edited by Diane (35) - Dec 29 2013 at 9:21pm
TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 9:20pm
I am not going to read all the Trash talk. But I am present ready to get it in and get fit and healthy.

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

What the mummaclaat wrong with you coco? really how you gonna say what kinda attitude hunny must have? let the woman celebrate and do her jig JEEZE!! 

Man juicing and salads too expensive man. Plus Jamaican greens and beets taste like dirt. I was drinking my green juices and ppl kept asking how it taste? Like dirt, too many jokes after that. Too earthy man. My friends mom (health fanatic) was juicing and i begged her some every morning i dont know why i stopped.

ETA Southern did you once have a fitness blog? Or was it taymac? or tbaby?

i had a tumblr and instagram i posted my diet and  progress pics from, but no real blog
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 9:21pm
i'm not tryna do nothin special for my body this year. 2013 was a complete failure. my booty got flatter ya'llThumbs Down. but i will be watching you guys progress. And also i will try to make healthier choices and maybe squat a few times in the morning.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

currently drinking egg nog

i ain't fcking with this thread until mid january, debauchery usually ends around that time

me too.  that's not ok?? LOL

I'll be running tomorrow and everyday after.

i run too lol, but the amount i consume during the holidays can't be run off...it's kind of disgusting lol
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 9:24pm
yes i rose to the occasion because i said one comment.. and she acted like i shot her dog. 

even when she said she knew i wasn't talkin about her.. i just said 'lol k'… did she not keep it going and call me salty..? 
call a spade a spade..

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 9:27pm

Its almost like having apple pie in a glass — except this meal will keep you full until lunch! Ingredients: 5 raw almonds 1 red apple 1 banana 3/4 cup nonfat Greek yogurt 1/2 cup nonfat milk 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon

It's almost like having apple pie in a glass — except this meal will keep you full until lunch! Ingredients: 5 raw almonds 1 red apple 1 banana 3/4 cup nonfat Greek yogurt 1/2 cup nonfat milk 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 346>
  Share Topic