Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Bootiful Cream Reduces Cellulite and stretch marks
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 370371372373374 394>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Perfect Hair Collection

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2014 at 11:30am
Nice! And I love your hair.
Sponsored Links

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2014 at 1:16am
lovely creole

so excited i can exercise again...im almost done with insanity

cant wait to start running ...good luck thatgurld...my old cross country coach talked me into start training for a half marathon
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2014 at 1:24am
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2014 at 4:50pm
After my bad experience with C4 extreme, I didn't want to bother with another energy pre-workout drink, but my sister also had Mr Hyde intense energy pre-workout, so I said why notLOL
A scoop was too much and I felt a bit weird after I finished working out and drank my isopure, but did not feel like my body was going to shake like with c4 extreme.
I tried a third of a scoop and it worked much better, no negative side effects and best of all, I work out longerSmile
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2014 at 5:53pm
Creole you look great!!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2014 at 11:22am
Perfection takes time FIT~HONEYS&amp;#8230; Be patient and everything will be fine.&nbsp; Please be patent.kemetic-dreams:    jessehimself:      jessehimself:  onlyfitgirls:    Ha’a Keaulana&nbsp;runs across the ocean floor with a 50 pound boulder. They do this as training to survive the massive surf waves of winter. She learned her amazing skills from her dad, legendary waterman #briankeaulana and her Grandpa, #Buffalo. I was very humbled to learn from the Hawaiians who have salt water running through their veins. Mahalo Nui Loa. Please stay tuned for our upcoming story on the Hawaiian surfing culture.&nbsp;  Shared of @natgeo &nbsp;      Brian Keaulana taught me to surf. Amazing family.    Wow  Camel Pose Ustrasana  Professa Mal Hutchinson‎
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2014 at 12:56am
femme, love that before and after!  So inspirational!

So I finished my first half marathon!!  I'm very happy, finished in 2:40:00 which was a PR for me.  

Class starts back up tomorrow (RN-BSN) so I'm going to focus on weight loss and toning by way of Pilates, push ups, planks and intermittent fasting.  

I have also decided to give up trees.  I have a family so there's always a ton of food around and I'm tired of the munchies doing me in.  I can do damage and I'm just not with it anymore.

I hope to end this year with another 10-15 lbs lost. 

Are you all on track?  If not what's holding you back?  If so, congrats!
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2014 at 8:12am
Originally posted by Samoneisthebest Samoneisthebest wrote:

Today makes day 49 of a 50 day challenge of not eating any fast food. Only lost a little over 4 pounds but about a week ago i measured myself and I've lost 1.5 inches from my waist. I don't want to measure myself again til tomorrow.

The intended goal of the challenge was reached. I no longer crave fast food and I've gotten use to eating all my meals at home. 

The foods I've been making at home have only been about 65-70% healthy. I don't see myself getting that percentage any higher any time soon.

I don't have a real desire to eat fast food. So the challenged has continued. Its day 59 now.

I've lost a total of 5 pounds and 2.5 inches from my waist. The last inch came off of my lower waist (measured around my belly button) not my natural waist (measured around bending point).

I've inspired my best friend to not eat out for lunch this week while at work. Big smile

I have a trip to Turks and Caicos coming up and while the goal wasn't just to look good for vacation. Its sure gonna be a perk.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2014 at 10:49am
i've been slacking. haven't gained weight back really but not eating as clean and working out only 3-4 days a week which is fine for maintaining but i want to lose more weight.

today I am back on it.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2014 at 12:12pm
congrats thatgurld...that's so great

i went to a wedding this weekend and ate pasta and drank a little more than usual...my stomach Went from flat to potbelly :( the next day it Went back down but that aint cute lol

finishing insanity this week, will do yoga for a WHole week then going to start a routine of running, jump rope, fitness blender workouts, & yoga...i want to swim & spin but cant pay a gym & sallie mae...bitch -_-

let's keep this thread going in the new year or start a new one...i'd like to start new fitness goals with everyone
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Next Hair Extensions
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 370371372373374 394>