Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 394>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 2:42pm
Yoga/cardio
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 3:13pm
I fell asleep in my workout clothes and no I didn't workout, I really need to get my life!!!!!!
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 3:27pm
i finished my juice like 45 mins ago.. it was like 20ish oz.. i knew i should have done more. 

im gonna go do the rest in a little bit.. it was good. 

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 4:27pm
I think I have been making a mistake.. I started this week to do donkey kicks with ankle weights, but I have been doing it daily just like the squat challenge (in which I lost 0.5" of my butt in 2 weeks)... and now it downed on me that I may lose some inches on my butt or get it really hard - but my goal is bigger!

I guess I should cut down to 3x a week.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

sexy are you talking about pressed juicery? 

yes, they are pressed.
they offer juices and cleanses.

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

don't let that deter you from trying it though southern.. just do some research prior. 

experienced juicers can tell the difference in taste from juice thats sat for a few days and fresher juice.. and non organic juices.. and there are places with nothing but 5 star reviews (i always read yelp). 

If anybody here is an experienced juicer, than good for you, you'll know which juicery has old juice sitting on the shelf for days and which one has freshly made juice.

Yelp got nothing, there are people being paid to write reviews, I have seen the ads on craigslists recruiting yelpers who have Elite status.

Edited by sexyandfamous - Jan 03 2014 at 4:32pm
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 4:30pm
saw kale chips in a bag for 6 dollars. thanks but no, i'll make my own
qheenkitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qheenkitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 4:32pm
Is anyone taking supplements in their fitness journey? Im torn between inositol and adrenal factors stress support which do you guys think would be the most beneficial?

Edited by qheenkitty - Jan 03 2014 at 4:33pm
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

I think I have been making a mistake.. I started this week to do donkey kicks with ankle weights, but I have been doing it daily just like the squat challenge (in which I lost 0.5" of my butt in 2 weeks)... and now it downed on me that I may lose some inches on my butt or get it really hard - but my goal is bigger!

I guess I should cut down to 3x a week.

Everyday is not good, in order to build muscle they need to rest in between. If you want bigger you need to eat over you maintenance calories and hit the weights hard with low reps. Stay in between 5-8 reps nothing higher.
Make sure you post workout nutrition has carbs and protein, ratio 2:1 (carbs:protien).
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 5:26pm
i really felt like you were talking about pressed juicery.. 

they're known not to use all organic products… their bottles don't even have the usda stamp on it.. 
and the workers will tell you (I've asked.. just to see if they'd lie) that not all of their ingredients are organic.. I've tried most of them btw.. i can't say that I'm one of the ppl who can really really taste the difference.. but i do a lot of research. 

you're right yelp isn't 100% 
but there are places that i really trust. 
if were talking about the same place.. 7 is too cheap for most fresh organic juices  

Edited by coconess - Jan 03 2014 at 5:48pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

saw kale chips in a bag for 6 dollars. thanks but no, i'll make my own

i tried this.. with agave.. it didnt work out right.. but they weren't bad. 
i like the store bought and the ones i made.. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 394>
  Share Topic