Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 246247248249250 389>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 9:48am
weight gain helped me out! i gained an inch extra everywhere.
current measurements: 32C (34")  26 - 37".

I want my waist at 22", and I saw this post about twisties; the girl was suggesting that for back fat/love handles, but she lost inches on her waist, so I want to try from thread:

Originally posted by Dakotablu Dakotablu wrote:

upper body cardio doesn't compromise ur A$$!!! LOL
If ur serious do this. Twisties. Twist ur upper body from side to side swinging ur arms out as you twist. DO NOT MOVE UR LOWER BODY much. try to keep it stationary. when twisting try to go as far as possibly swinging/punching ur arms outward to the left then the right. start but doing 200 do them 4x a week ur waist and back fat will shrink ALOT!!!! QUICK! Hold ur stomach in while doing it but still breathe.
Increase the amount weekly.
I do it with 3lbs weights

^^^^^ another girl wrote that she did that with 6lbs weights sitting on the floor with her knees bent and it helped her decrease her waist and back fat
Sponsored Links

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 10:28am
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

femme, those look good.. you think they can be modified?

umm i dont see why not

i dont even eat some of those things...im going to mix and match stuff

510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 10:43am
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

go to youtube on tv and it will give you a code to pair with your  computer*. Then go to youtube.com/pair on computer  and enter that code. Refresh the page on computer (if necessary) and the wireless tv icon will be there/on computer screen.

eta: *computer/tablet/phone, etc.

thank you!
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 10:48am
yeah, I don't either and im allergic to some of the other things. I saw and instagram post of avocado and sliced boiled egg on toast and it looked really good

thanx
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 1:24pm
For upper body cardio, I've done this in the past and it's pretty good. Use gloves and wash them afterwards.

If you're not coordinated tho..Confused

MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 1:30pm
I don't know if someone in this thread recommended Bodybuilder.com but they are very racist towards black women. I will never visit that site please don't recommend that site to me againConfused
Okay back to topic :)
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 1:30pm
I am going to try this in the privacy of my homeTongue

Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

For upper body cardio, I've done this in the past and it's pretty good. Use gloves and wash them afterwards.

If you're not coordinated tho..Confused

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 1:50pm
dont bust your ass though
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 4:09pm
the treadmill is so awesome for doing different work outs. I like to do these too  on the tread. Sideways & backwards .
also I like to play wii tennis while running on treadmill. LOL Otherwise, wii tennis is boring.

Edited by PurplePhase - Apr 17 2014 at 4:10pm
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

s&f--we have the same measurements!Embarrassed

22 inches..you know what they say about spot reduction though but keep us posted on your results

I will report results. I gotta try it! Or else I am starting corsetting in May.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 246247248249250 389>
  Share Topic