Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 215216217218219 394>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 4:25pm
have fun walking up the stairs tomorrw, negro

jr.
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 4:32pm

Edited by afrokock - Mar 25 2014 at 4:33pm
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 6:36pm
lmao
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 6:38pm
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

lmao 00... get on it.. gotta stunt at that graduation

where's you eat, epitome?

in NY? uhm..some soul food place in Brooklyn, this place in Tribecca--Kitchenette--i think...I actually still have some of the food in the fridge from Sunday and Mondays eats. 

Went to 2 classes today. Zumba & then this class w/weights since i took 3 days off. 

sooo 22/31

idk if I should count my double workouts as an extra day....my ls is trying to go running on thursday but i like to do spinning on that day...idk
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 9:38pm

lol sdy... she cant be the only fat one, she wants company.. next time, take the stairs, she wont follow you

This is funny bc I took the stairs down today at a moderate pace. All 8 flights..The building has 18 total.. I will not be able to walk tomorrow...

Thanks for the comments everyone. I kinda feel like it may be jealousy from her now bc its glaringly obvious that I have lost weight. I'm -35 pounds now, possibly more. Not sure.

I'm not sure if I mentioned the whole story about what she did on the elevator awhile back. I think I had lost 25 pounds during that time.

Anyway, the co-worker and I had gotten on the elevator from the first floor with a bunch of other ppl. They were white and Indian people. The other co-worker I was talking about earlier, got on the elevator on second floor. So the elevator wasn't very loud to begin with. So without warning, she bursts out with, Hey SDY!! Such and such said you were losing that weight!! Girl you sholl losing that weight aain't cha????? I knew it was something different about you but I thought it was your hair color!!!!!! So by now everyone in the elevator is staring at my hair like it was some unusual color!!! My hair is the same color it was when I first started there.

She's made this big ass scene on here and these ppl looking at me like I'm crazy! My other co-worker that was with me was

So when we get off on our floor, my other co-worker says, did she really have to do all of that on the elevator in front of all of those people??? She couldn't wait until we got back to our floor to comment?? I think she did that on purpose.. I felt like she did the most then as well but tried to brush it off but after yesterday, I'm thinking it's a tinge of jealousy...

I'm still team #teamChub though.....
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 10:12pm
today i did yoga and spin class...then we went to the sauna, i dont understand why people like being hot

my friend wants me to take a hip hop class...i dont like workouts that dont leave me feeling like i worked hard, but ill try it

msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 11:12pm
next time stop and pose for her ass. I loathe ppl who dont want to see others do well fort themselves. I had a childhood friend, who is obese try to make a lil comment. I posted a pic on fb showing my progress with the muscle definition in my arms (#gunshow :) ) and she said girl, you better slow down. I told her naw, she Better catch up. Shut that sh*t down next time. Dream killers irk me.

Originally posted by Miss SDY Miss SDY wrote:

lol sdy... she cant be the only fat one, she wants company.. next time, take the stairs, she wont follow you

This is funny bc I took the stairs down today at a moderate pace. All 8 flights..The building has 18 total.. I will not be able to walk tomorrow...

Thanks for the comments everyone. I kinda feel like it may be jealousy from her now bc its glaringly obvious that I have lost weight. I'm -35 pounds now, possibly more. Not sure.

I'm not sure if I mentioned the whole story about what she did on the elevator awhile back. I think I had lost 25 pounds during that time.

Anyway, the co-worker and I had gotten on the elevator from the first floor with a bunch of other ppl. They were white and Indian people. The other co-worker I was talking about earlier, got on the elevator on second floor. So the elevator wasn't very loud to begin with. So without warning, she bursts out with, Hey SDY!! Such and such said you were losing that weight!! Girl you sholl losing that weight aain't cha????? I knew it was something different about you but I thought it was your hair color!!!!!! So by now everyone in the elevator is staring at my hair like it was some unusual color!!! My hair is the same color it was when I first started there.

She's made this big ass scene on here and these ppl looking at me like I'm crazy! My other co-worker that was with me was

So when we get off on our floor, my other co-worker says, did she really have to do all of that on the elevator in front of all of those people??? She couldn't wait until we got back to our floor to comment?? I think she did that on purpose.. I felt like she did the most then as well but tried to brush it off but after yesterday, I'm thinking it's a tinge of jealousy...

I'm still team #teamChub though.....
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 12:03am
Lord...Guide my feet as I step on the scale for this Wednesday Weigh IN..Cry
SwaggerSoChic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SwaggerSoChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 1:19am
I did abs tonight with my husband, blah!

I hate working out with him, he never let's me slack lol...

Tomorrow is leg day, pray for me 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 215216217218219 394>