Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:27am
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:27am
basically you just swish oil around in your mouth 

I've read for like 15-20 minutes 
this link says coconut oil but I've read other places sesame or sunflower is best. 

from a different site.. 

Oil pulling is an ancient Ayurvedic remedy for oral health and detoxification. It involves the use of pure oils as agents for pulling harmful bacteria, fungus, and other organisms out of the mouth, teeth, gums and even throat.

How To Oil Pull

The most effective oil pulling is done by placing around a tablespoon of cold pressed organic sesame oil into the mouth and swishing the oil around the mouth for approximately 10-15 minutes and then spitting it out.

Other oils such as extra virgin cold pressed  coconut, sunflower and olive oil have been used, although sesame oil is considered one of the best oils for this practice. I recommend alternating oils every couple of days to get the full benefit. Putting high quality organic oils into the mouth has a multi-effect outcome.

First, the oils mix with the saliva, turning it into a thin, white liquid. Lipids in the oils begin to pull out toxins from the saliva. As the oil is swished around the mouth, teeth, gums and tongue, the oil continues to absorb toxins, and usually ends up turning thick and viscous and white. Once the oil has reached this consistency, it is spit out before the toxins are reabsorbed.

Edited by coconess - Dec 30 2013 at 11:33am
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:30am

Tongue

Edited by hauteshellbi - Dec 30 2013 at 11:30am
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:30am
ewww...I did a cleanse years ago which required you to drink 6oz of olive oil. I barely made it...But swishing it doesn't seem too too bad. Thanks for the info coco...
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:30am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Rummy what's oil pulling?

It suppose to rid you body of toxins. On an empty stomach in the morning don't brush your teeth, put some oil in your mouth I use either coconut or sunflower oil and pull it back and forth through your teeth. At first, I would want to gag but got used to it... I only have 5 minutes to dedicate to it... mi primo does it for 20 minutes..ain't nobody got time for that..lmao

Edited by Rumbera - Dec 30 2013 at 11:31am
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:32am
thanks ladies...
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:32am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

omg rumi how do you do the oil pulling? 
i almost threw up… 

maybe i should try coconut oil… i used sesame i think cus it was most recommended.. or sunflower.. one of those. 

you're supposed to do it for a long time (like 15 minutes i think?).. i was fine for a few minutes. 
im gonna try again.. i have a lot of toxins to get rid of. plus i want my teeth whiter.. 

I used to want to gag as well.

Just relax and gently pull the oil through your teeth. Afterwards, I gargle with a little bit of backing soda, then mouth wash then ...lol I brush my teeth.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:35am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

ewww...I did a cleanse years ago which required you to drink 6oz of olive oil. I barely made it...But swishing it doesn't seem too too bad. Thanks for the info coco...

i was told  to drink it to help get rid of my kidney stone. i said f that, i'd rather the stone.

i tried EVERY home remedy but that 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:36am
no problem 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:37am
I'm about to try it right now with coconut.. 

15 minutes is the goal 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 345>