Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 138139140141142 255>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 8:44pm
[QUOTE=femmefatale85]

My mom would tell me to shut up when she was skating lol

Edited by Ming - Feb 12 2014 at 8:45pm
Sponsored Links

HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Gosh I saw all the responses!! Thanks so much guys...Cry

Afro
Cherry
HunnyB
Mix
Yurkia
Ming
S&F
Southern
Rummy
Awesome
SdY
LiteBrite
You guys have encouraged, motivated & inspired me to keep going! I'm gaining momentum Clap.

ClapKeep doing you Jewels!! You motivate me as well!
At 50 lbs. you'll be getting my picLOL
I can't wait Hunny I'm so proud of you man!!! You doing the damn thing!

Thank u! We got thisClap
Petty LaBelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Petty LaBelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

Originally posted by Petty LaBelle Petty LaBelle wrote:

Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

Originally posted by Petty LaBelle Petty LaBelle wrote:

Yall do know diets dont work, right? As soon as you go back to regular eating you will gain the weight back. The goal should be changing what you eat permanently so that you can have permanent results. So eat right all the time. It doesn't mean fruits and veggie all day everyday. You can have pizza & candy just in moderation.

Folks don't want to do it the right way. They want trendy diets that have hype instead of changing the way they eat forever.

Oh well.

Dayum......Let people be...

*Views post count*
Y'all are fresh out the Vaj....You don't know how we do. If people want to diet, let them diet....Let them do them.Share YOUR progress...be positive, and shut the fuk up and have a fukkin seat....Sh*t..

Post count does not mean anything other than some people have more time to waste on a social site than others.
I don't see where I was being negative I was just stating that there will be more permanent results by making life long choices than short term ones.
It looks like "how we do" is make weight loss post every year trying to lose the same weight as last year, but I have under 100 post so I don't know anything according to your logic..and that's fine
Petty LaBelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Petty LaBelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 9:42pm
If you have an IG acct there is a 28 day fitness challenge. Its for Feb 1- Feb 28 but you can start anywhere within the month and go 28 days straight. Must work out 30+ min a day for 28 days & hash tag #28dayfitnesschallenge with your pic/vids..if anyone is interested.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 9:44pm

Congrats on the weight loss, Hunny!
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 2:38am
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 9:35am
I started adding avc to my glass of water in the am.. naaasstyy, but i feel better
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 9:46am
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

I started adding avc to my glass of water in the am.. naaasstyy, but i feel better
Cry I tried that, but I think I made the concentration too high...burned my throat.
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 10:47am
Lmaoo, i think im just gonna do to big spoons and water chaser
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 11:07am
I need to get some more act. I would use my little ones medicine cup. Then chase it with water.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 138139140141142 255>