Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 130131132133134 252>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 10:05pm
what is the special k diet?

special k fruit & yogurt cereal is everything
Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 10:09pm
Yup. I think you eat the cereal for 2 meals and regular food for one. Shakes, bars, etc. in between
Petty LaBelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Petty LaBelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 10:18pm
Yall do know diets dont work, right? As soon as you go back to regular eating you will gain the weight back. The goal should be changing what you eat permanently so that you can have permanent results. So eat right all the time. It doesn't mean fruits and veggie all day everyday. You can have pizza & candy just in moderation.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by Petty LaBelle Petty LaBelle wrote:

Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Have y'all discussed vi-shape shakes?

They taste good.
Its no weight loss miracle tho.

Yeah theyre delicious. I had one mixed with some fruit the other day, and I'm sold. I havent tried it plain yet

I like that theyre low-carb and dont taste like your traditional powdered shake. Low calorie and low carb = my bff.

I know adding the fruit adds a lot of sugar, so I'll probably do that sparingly. But I think I'm about to order.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 10:29pm
I need to start waking up earlier to go to the gym
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 11:28pm
im excited to juice, and try this out
and i asked someone to get me some salmon and oatmeal lol

its a start, looking up salmon recipes online now, hope it tastes good
i never had it

Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 12:28am
Originally posted by Petty LaBelle Petty LaBelle wrote:

Yall do know diets dont work, right? As soon as you go back to regular eating you will gain the weight back. The goal should be changing what you eat permanently so that you can have permanent results. So eat right all the time. It doesn't mean fruits and veggie all day everyday. You can have pizza & candy just in moderation.

Folks don't want to do it the right way. They want trendy diets that have hype instead of changing the way they eat forever.
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 12:35am
Ermm...Yea..I'm about to pull a Southern
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 1:58am
Sorry to say this, but this thread has had bad energy from the beginning. The first thread was filled with so much positivity & motivation...BUT I'm not going to let that stop me because my scale...IT'S MOVIN!! *Red Cafe voice*LOL

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 2:05am
Damn jewels ain't playing

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System