Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 114115116117118 394>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 4:15am
Hey ladies!  Well rejoined WW and so far have lost 6 pounds/2 weeks.  Part of that loss was due to a stomach virus last week, but hey I'm not mad!

So worked out yesterday and plan to work out again later today.  Getting back into 3-4 wkouts a week is my goal.

Sponsored Links

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 5:06am
Since late November/December Im down 11 pounds.  Im starting to see my abs again.  I cant wait until the wether breaks so I can start running outdoors.
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 5:51am
I did a very long workout yesterday. I stayed in the gym longer than I ever have before. I'm getting back used to it. Did a lot of cardio and a lot of weights. Starting to love free weights. Today is cardio day and will be doing Zumba. I am going to get a bit strict on my carbs intake and see if this gets me over my hump.

oh and HunnyB, you looked great in the pic you posted. I saw it but couldn't comment at the time!
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 9:08am
Originally posted by Miss SDY Miss SDY wrote:

I did a very long workout yesterday. I stayed in the gym longer than I ever have before. I'm getting back used to it. Did a lot of cardio and a lot of weights. Starting to love free weights. Today is cardio day and will be doing Zumba. I am going to get a bit strict on my carbs intake and see if this gets me over my hump.

oh and HunnyB, you looked great in the pic you posted. I saw it but couldn't comment at the time!

free weights are the bizniz imo....

got 50 minutes in last night....

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 9:10am
just realised i havent weighed at all...

clothes certainly are fitting different/better thoughBig smile
weavequeen83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote weavequeen83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 9:49am
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

just realised i havent weighed at all...

clothes certainly are fitting different/better thoughBig smile

Excellent Girl!!!

I tell people to stay off of the scale .  .. . it can be the damn devil! Angry

There are so many other indicators of progress - - taking pics and most certainly your clothes!!
weavequeen83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote weavequeen83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 9:51am
I wish everyone the best of luck in their goals this yearThumbs Up . . get it ya'll!! Wink
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 10:02am
I'm going to the restroom ALOTTTTT....GoodnessCry
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 10:35am
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 11:34am
I started at 130 and wanted to get to 125 to have some extra pounds to play with. I'm at 127 after two weeks. I like to lose it moderately. I started using the lose it app, mainly to keep track of the calories I eat. You plug how much weight you want to lose and it will tell you how many calories you should eat a day. Log in your meals for an accurate calories intake. If you exercise, the calories you can eat will go up a bit. I like it and it definitely made me more aware of how much more we eat....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 114115116117118 394>
  Share Topic