Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

2013 Year in Review

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MsMahoganyRed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote MsMahoganyRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2013 Year in Review
    Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 7:45am
Towards the end of the year, I like to analyze my purchases and see all that I've purchased and figure out if I have a need/want for anything in the new year.  I'm not sure if you do this but I figured it be kinda fun to post your installs or even purchases from last year and give some initial thoughts.

I've gotta pull out my harddrive and get my pictures together but I will be back to get this going.  I wanted to post this yesterday but didn't make it back to the board...

So what did you get in 2013?  What do you think is worth trying out in 2014? Or what should just STAY in 2013?LOL
Sponsored Links

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsMahoganyRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 7:25am
I got caught up with work yesterday, so I didn't make it back to post any pictures...

First up - a couple of purchases from a few companies...there's more but I need to sift through the pictures and have time to do that.

I recently discovered this company on IG...they had liked a pic on my profile and after a once over and a review I was interested.  I ordered these lovely bundles during a sale they had - I Am Honey Soul : Pure Waves "C"

Here are two different coarse textures from Jacebeauty - I've purchased quite a bit from them but these are just two pictures I had on hand first LOL

Mane Depot - I had pretty much thrown in the towel with Mane Depot - but my sister had ordered these that were on the site.  She was looking for something coarse without a long wait and her timing was perfect.  These are beauties!!  It just so happened, she really didn't order them for herself - they were a present for meEmbarrassed

keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 7:29am
I want to order mane depot next. Why were you going to throw in the towel?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsMahoganyRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 7:43am
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

I had pretty much done that thoughLOL

2012 I had one good purchase with them and the others weren't at the level I had come to expect from them.  Around that time, a lot of people weren't pleased with their purchases for the most part.  So I decided it wasn't an avenue I wanted to continue - but I was thankful for the good items I purchased from them.  My sister was late on a gift and figured hair would be a nice option - even though she lied and said it was for her.  The hair was beautiful and hopefully I can find another bundle like these from them this year before my no-buy kicks inLOL
GphiD08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GphiD08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 9:15am
MMR Those are some luscious pieces you have their..... Is the JB on the right considered a very coarse straight or more of a medium coarse?
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 10:22am

beautiful hair!

I am looking for the ultimate coarse wavy or curly Smile          Maybe Bliss or Mane Depo

Edited by spencer4hire - Jan 09 2014 at 10:23am
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 11:03am
Reds how is the hair holding up from the instagram purchase? I get so many request from new hair companies I never accept them...
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 4:23pm
I continue to wear Wags , bliss and EP . I wish EP would listen to customers and add coarse textures . The hair textures are so silky . Please send pm when you sell the jacebeauty . Thanks for sharing . Heart
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by MsMahoganyRed MsMahoganyRed wrote:

Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">I had pretty much done that thoughLOL
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">2012 I had one good purchase with them and the others weren't at the level I had come to expect from them.  Around that time, a lot of people weren't pleased with their purchases for the most part.  So I decided it wasn't an avenue I wanted to continue - but I was thankful for the good items I purchased from them.  My sister was late on a gift and figured hair would be a nice option - even though she lied and said it was for her.  The hair was beautiful and hopefully I can find another bundle like these from them this year before my no-buy kicks inLOL

Ok. There is some relaxed wavy hair I was interested in buying from them
tmrockville View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tmrockville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 10:18pm
You have some nice coarse bundles. In 2013 I ordered a lot of jace, mane depot and catching some deals in the m2m section. I will be keeping with the coarse textures. I will try to upload a pic of the mane depot south american molado which I have installed now. I want to try vj studio or golden swish and i am honey soul
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic