Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

2013 hCG Support Group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 106107108109>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
cupcakeroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cupcakeroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 4:53pm
what kind should I get? high purity? 2000 i.u?
Sponsored Links

missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 3:02pm
2000iu will require you to mix OFTEN.  5000iu will last about 20-26 days depending on your dosing.  It is a matter of preference.
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 4:31pm
I just realize  I ate too much on the HCG diet. I had about 1000 calories per day instead of the recommended 500. I had 500 calories each meal. I  felt very weak eating only 1000 calories per day. Imagine how I would have felt if I only ate 500 day.

ETA So now Im on it again and this time I am living off of 2 salads with chicken cold cuts per day. Instead of dressing I use a splash of either lemon juice or apple cider vinegar on the salad. Some days I will substitute steamed cabbage for salad and maybe chicken breast for cold cuts

Edited by LadyAradia - Jan 26 2014 at 12:27pm
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by LadyAradia LadyAradia wrote:

I just realize  I ate too much on the HCG diet. I had about 1000 calories per day instead of the recommended 500. I had 500 calories each meal. I  felt very weak eating only 1000 calories per day. Imagine how I would have felt if I only ate 500 day.

ETA So now Im on it again and this time I am living off of 2 salads with chicken cold cuts per day. Instead of dressing I use a splash of either lemon juice or apple cider vinegar on the salad. Some days I will substitute steamed cabbage for salad and maybe chicken breast for cold cuts
Don't do cold cuts.  Get real organic chicken.  If not organic, hormone free chicken.  Good Luck
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 11:00am
I have lost 16 pounds since I started 20 days ago on Jan 23. I didnt see your message about the cold cuts until now so I DID eat only  4 slices of bologna each day and salad with no dressing or steamed cabbage. Then I drink water with lemon juice in it. I also drink diet cola with rum in the evenings to take the edge off. I understand it has zero calories. Any ways it has been working this time! I am going to eat like this until March 23
I don't feel weak this time on HCG thank goodness. I would like to lose at least  20 pounds more by Spring. I had ONE cheat day when I ate 3 slices of meat lover's pizza and nothing else that day. I will NOT do that again.

Oh I do also take 2 Maxi Hair vitamins/day and 3 generic garcinia cambrosia pills/day if I remember.
I have also been studying the weight watcher's system online. You can eat anything you want with this system as long as you don't go over the number of points that are allowed for you. Here are links to figure out how many "points" of food you can eat each day for your particular situation:
http://www.calculatorcat.com/free_calculators/weight_watchers_calculator.phtml
And here is the link to figure out how many points particular foods " have"
http://www.meganandjack.com/ww_points.htm
I will transition to the above weight watcher's system when I have to stop taking the HCG shots. I will combine this with a general avoidance of carbs and sweets like the Atkins system

Edited by LadyAradia - Feb 11 2014 at 12:23pm
Petty LaBelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Petty LaBelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 5:42pm
500 cals a day? Yall are starving.
weavequeen83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weavequeen83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by Petty LaBelle Petty LaBelle wrote:

500 cals a day? Yall are starving.

RIGHHT... That's breakfast for me... I don't get it Confused
DCBuppie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCBuppie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 10:55pm
For those who have cycled off HCG i.e on to phase 4 ...have you had any luck losing W/o HCG? I want to drop 5-7 lbs but it seems my body is resistant . Want to know if it is just me?
mizz29810 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizz29810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 4:58pm
I'm back!!! (In my Kenya Moore voice) Ok I tried HCG Activator a few years ago. It was a success but I did not maintain. I started again on. My first 500 cal day was 3/1/14.
3/1/14 174.6lbs
3/2/14 173.0lbs
3/3/14 170.4
mizz29810 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizz29810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 5:02pm
Did you see the post from page 1? How to lose 10lbs on phase 4
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 106107108109>