Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2013 hCG Support Group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 105106107108109>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CincygirlD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CincygirlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 6:11pm
Where is everyone?
Sponsored Links

missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 10:38am
I've been MIA.  I pop in randomly.  How are you Cincy??  Did you start yet??

I've been doing some tests (bloodwork/hair mineral analysis) and working out (lifting only--- no cardio yet).  My weight is moderately stable with bounces during my cycle.  I have thyroid issues and adrenal fatigue.  I also just learned that I have some metal toxicity.  Doing HCG right now wouldn't be in my best interest but I have 3-4 vials on standby.  I plan to keep working at it and finally get my body working properly.  I would really love to get in "competition shape"
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 9:03pm
im just trying to find a good time and the willpower to start another round
decided on dec 6th to jan 29th

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Nov 27 2013 at 10:15pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CincygirlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 12:11am
Yup I started, as expected it took so long for me to get my order I've lost all my steam. I was really looking forward to it, but now I'm not excited. I did a 4 day load and am on VLCD 4. Doing good but not enthused. I mixed my drops a different way (I found the recipe on another board)and I don't like the way they taste. I REALLY want to mix for injections when my drops run out
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 1:12pm
not happy about doing this, but i've tried intuitive eating, i've tried calorie counting, and no, nobody can tell me my hormones arent fvcked and that these things don't work for me. 

so even though im putting myself at risk for more stones by eating mostly animal protein, i dont care, i'm bound to get them anyway. they run in the family and i've already had them twice

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Dec 10 2013 at 1:12pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CincygirlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 1:13pm
:(
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 7:45am
whats wrong cincy

i havent started the shots cuz im going to vegas next week so i know it would be a waste. but i am following the diet with more protein

making sure to up my fluids
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 6:11pm
Hey Yall!!! 
@Southern  == I've been reading about the stones.  Have you researched ox bile or betaine Hcl?  I don't know a lot about where they come from but I'm reading. Have you considered a high fat moderate protein diet?  Grass Fed Butter/Ghee/Coconut Oils?

@Cincy == don't give up.  how's it going?? 

I started the Leptin Reset a week ago and I'm down 10 lbs. I was holding my weight steady until the last month. My dad was in the hospital and my family is dysfunctional and gained 10-15lbs in a few weeks.  I found out I have a sodium/potassium imbalance as well as some other mineral stuff from my hair analysis.  I'm eating meat and veggies only. Had wine  a couple days (Holiday parties) but stayed away from the bread and limited to only a bite of sweets.  Drinking a lot of water.  I'm tracking on MyFitnessPal and averaging about 1800-2000 calories a day with the majority of that from fat.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CincygirlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 6:16pm
Cheated today miserably. That's all I can say today. Very ashamed
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 6:15pm
Holiday time is hard to deal with.  I have a holiday party tomorrow at work and I'm sure everything will be sugary, gluten filled, and not on my allowed food lists. @CincygirlD don't be ashamed..... pick yourself back up and decide what your next steps of recovery will be. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style