Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

2013 hCG Support Group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 104105106107108 109>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 5:57am
I havent lost any more weight because I broke down and had a hamburger and a ham and cheese sandwich today. I am so sick of this DAMN diet!!! I am weak ALL THE TIME! I feel like I can't do anything to stress myself out at all or exert  myself or I pass out!!!
This is a bunch of BS having to stick myself with a needle in the belly each day and eat no carbs nothing except a vegetable and a few tbspns of meat twice a day. I  HATE THIS!!!
Oh well....my vent. Sorry Embarrassed   
I gained back 3 pounds and have lost a total of 7 pounds during this diet (less than 2 weeks now) but I have had a LOT of sufffering and feeling bed ridden and weak.

Edited by LadyAradia - Oct 21 2013 at 5:58am
Sponsored Links

missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 1:13pm
Perhaps you should just go the minimum of 26 days and go through the phases and stabilize.  I understand your frustration, but you may have some underlying issues that are interfering with sticking to protocol.  Try not to stress yourself out and regain your strength.
CincygirlD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CincygirlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 4:27pm
:( I need a vital or 2. I don't know what happened to my shipment! Anyone have some I can buy? I'll pay pal, Western Union or whatever.   If not I will just order some more. :(
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 9:38am
I only ate one time yesterday. One bowl of cabbage w/ a few table spoons of skinless chicken. I gained 2 pounds yesterday! And I woke up in the middle of the night dizzy and disoriented. I am confused.
TheSecret View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheSecret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 11:34am

LadyAradia - the 2 pounds that you gained may be from your cheat on the 21st.  Don't give up.   This diet takes discipline.   I have tried it many many times and failed miserably.   I started again this week.   I am on VLCD 4 and am down 4.2 lbs.   I also take an Infinity diet pill every morning. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Infinity-Super-Bee-Pollen-Diet-One-Month-Supply-30-pills-lose-weight-/331020818295?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d1260d777 .   It's a good appetite suppressant (no side effects for me).    I am fluctuating between the original protocol and Dr Lipman's 800 calorie protocol (when I am feeling weak). http://www.drlipmanhcg.com/Downloads2.html (pwd is 22742).    It is working so far Tongue

TheSecret View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheSecret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 1:00pm
VLCD 5 -1.0 lbs.   I have been freezing cold the past few days.   I live in California - its not cold here right now.   I hope  this coldness means I'm burning fat.
TheSecret View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheSecret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 8:24am
VLCD 8 -2.0 lbs, total lost 9.2 lbs .   Goal this week is to increase my water intake to at least 128 ounces a day.   Wish me luck!
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 12:52pm
Great results TheSecret. The cold means the HCG is doing the job.  Keep going.  I abandoned my last round since I have been working out.  I'm considering another round.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CincygirlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 2:45pm
I'm so impatient. Still waiting on my shipment. I really wish I had the money to go to a doctor for weight loss. By the time it gets here I won't be pumped up and ready to start anymore.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CincygirlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 1:14pm
I placed an order from a place I'd never heard of before on 11/10 and it was delivered today. ThIs is who I will be using from now on
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 104105106107108 109>
  Share Topic