Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2013 hCG Support Group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9899100101102 109>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2013 at 11:44am
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

Every cheat = 3 day stall PinchCry  I know better........
Day 2 stall.........  riding this out....Ouch Damage control in effect

Sidenote:  I made sloppy joes for lunch today!!!!  DELISH!!!  Ate them on romaine leaves and I didn't miss the bread.  I also made oopsie rolls too. 

Edited by missyo67 - Jun 26 2013 at 2:05pm
Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2013 at 7:46pm
On vacation. Back at it Saturday
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 10:00am
Hey ladies!!! I have so much to go back and catch up. Work has been kicking my ass. I've maintained my weight loss and am starting back on P2 as soon as I get more HCG. I can't wait to see how everyone has been doing :)

Toni~
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 11:42am

Hey Toni!!!  Glad to see you!  Can't wait to hear about your update.

TOM a week early.........Stern Smile... guess it's better than being late or pregnant. LOL......

Edited by missyo67 - Jul 01 2013 at 1:31pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 12:38pm
only gained 3 lbs on vacation. tom is being funny. should begin again on tomorrow or after tom. dunno
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 1:46pm

Good Vacation Southern!!!  3lbs is a WIN........

I'm trying not to do anything drastic since TOM is here.  Adrenal Fatigue and stress is kicking my arse.......  Just trying to hold..... 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 4:08pm
Hello
Eating p3 until TOM starts/ends but weight is still going down
It's been weird lately. I spot for a week and then start. Dunno why
Sensationnel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sensationnel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 9:18am
Hello everyone
back. 
I am on r4or5p2d3 I lost about 40lbs using HCG and with life I have gained it. I am really have doubts about continuing with this round. First my body has changed lately. I notice i am allergic to alot of things I was not previously allergic too. I also wonder if these hormones are doing  something adverse to my body and could possible cause damage later ( reading people's stories on the internet is scaring me). My question is for people who have done multiple rounds have you noticed how your body makeup or chemistry has changed and do you worry about it? I am thinking about stopping this round and trying to lose weight the old fashion way,  however,  i cant seem to get the weight off. Have you been able to lose the weight without hcg?
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:12am
Originally posted by Sensationnel Sensationnel wrote:

Hello everyone
back. 
I am on r4or5p2d3 I lost about 40lbs using HCG and with life I have gained it. I am really have doubts about continuing with this round. First my body has changed lately. I notice i am allergic to alot of things I was not previously allergic too. I also wonder if these hormones are doing  something adverse to my body and could possible cause damage later ( reading people's stories on the internet is scaring me). My question is for people who have done multiple rounds have you noticed how your body makeup or chemistry has changed and do you worry about it? I am thinking about stopping this round and trying to lose weight the old fashion way,  however,  i cant seem to get the weight off. Have you been able to lose the weight without hcg?
It is not probable HCG is doing anything damaging to you(based on what you have said so far). I have done WAAYYYYYYY more rounds than I care to admit.  This isn't due to adverse effects of HCG it is due to my lifestyle choices along the way.  It does become harder to lose on subsequent rounds of hcg. Your body learns very quickly and adapts to resist the loss.  I'm very scientific in my approach with almost everything. I read internet material for reference but I dig deeper within myself for more truth as it applies to me. I have hormone issues/imbalance not caused by HCG but by excessive exercise, weightloss, adrenal fatigue and thyroid issues. 

After your rounds, what types of food did you eat?  Do you consume a lot of sugar and processed foods?  Did you go back to your original way of eating??  Do you have a gluten intolerance?  Have you had labs done and checked important levels such as vitamin D3, B12, iron, hormones and such?  All of these things are important to monitor on ANY weight loss program. Also, google "laser food allergy" that may help you eliminate allergies you may have.  I'm pretty certain that HCG is not causing allergies. Gluten is usually the culprit.  Also, you may have an autoimmune issues or thyroid issues that could affect you unknowingly.  "Normal" is not a good enough answer for your labs from a doctor.  Ask for a copy and dissect them yourself with the help of internet references/forums.

BTW--- the good old way of losing weight is bullshyt when you don't know what your paticular issues that causes the weight gain in the first place. If eat less, move more is the approach given to everyone.....someone is gonna fail. 

www.jackkruse.com Read the most recent blogs. Also google "hypersensitivity testing and training"

Edited by missyo67 - Jul 09 2013 at 2:42pm
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 4:13pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9899100101102 109>