Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

2013 hCG Support Group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9596979899 109>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 8:26am
Down 9 in 7
Sponsored Links

missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 10:24am
Originally posted by iSMILE13 iSMILE13 wrote:

Down 9 in 7
Keep Rocking!!!  Awesome
morgank98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morgank98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 3:55pm
Do any of you do the choc delight, or use coconut oil or butter? What have been your results? I've also been wondering since ppl seem to have good results on CO would they also have results with coconut flour?

It's VLC day 7 and I'm down 11 pounds! *huge smile* Broke down and cheated yesterday, had a couple of bites of breaded chicken and fettuccini alfredo but still went down 1.2 lbs. Did a California Kicker after that, wonder if that contributed in the loss?

Ok, last question, I'm going out of town Fri evening and wondering should I do a small interruption, stop pellets Fri then use the weekend as my "loading"? I'm going with a group and may not have a lot of options on where I eat and what foods are provided. Is it too early for an interruption? Trying to lose 20 lbs before I go to the Essence festival.

missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by morgank98 morgank98 wrote:

Do any of you do the choc delight, or use coconut oil or butter? What have been your results? I've also been wondering since ppl seem to have good results on CO would they also have results with coconut flour?

It's VLC day 7 and I'm down 11 pounds! *huge smile* Broke down and cheated yesterday, had a couple of bites of breaded chicken and fettuccini alfredo but still went down 1.2 lbs. Did a California Kicker after that, wonder if that contributed in the loss?

Ok, last question, I'm going out of town Fri evening and wondering should I do a small interruption, stop pellets Fri then use the weekend as my "loading"? I'm going with a group and may not have a lot of options on where I eat and what foods are provided. Is it too early for an interruption? Trying to lose 20 lbs before I go to the Essence festival.

I used coconut oil(1tsp) in my coffee. I plan to make some choc delight but haven't.  I have portion control issues. LOL. I would say NO to coconut flour until P3-4. IMHO, don't do the interruption.  If you have been on hcg for less than 11 days, there is no need to "load".  If you interrupt your loses, it becomes harder to restart them.  Many stalls last 3+ days.  If you can eat low carb, even if you go over in calories, you have a better chance of recovery.  Essence Festival is only a few weeks away.  It's your call whats more important.  Also, sometimes the cheats take 2+ days to start to show up.  Hopefully, that's not the case for you but it has been in my past experiences.

Edited by missyo67 - Jun 17 2013 at 4:11pm
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 4:14pm
a planned interruption shouldn't be done before vlcd 21. 
but you would stop the hcg wednesday, follow the vlcd wednesday and thursday, and try to eat as close to p3 over your weekend as possible. you would resume the vlcd and hcg when you get back. you do not need to reload unless the interruption is longer than 2 weeks.

from P&I
If an interruption of treatment lasting more than four days is necessary, the patient must increase his diet to at least 800 Calories by adding meat, eggs, cheese, and milk to his diet after the third day, as otherwise he will find himself so hungry and weak that he is unable to go about his usual occupation. If the interval lasts less than two weeks the patient can directly resume injections and the 500-Calorie diet, but if the interruption lasts longer he must again eat normally until he has had his third injection.
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 10:53am
Hope everyone is doing WELL!!!  

I'm working it out.....  just starting seeing some movement in the scale.  In the meantime, scheduled an appointment with my primary care doc for new labs. 

Goals
More water
30 minutes exercise
8 hours sleep
reduce stress
Be Happy
No unplanned eating
FOCUS....... no self sabotage....
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 1:12pm
day 5, -6.8
i have a goal to lose 10 lbs in the next 7 days
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 2:11pm

StarStarStar Go Southern!!!!  StarStarStar

You got this!!! 

I'm going to make a go of it too.......

missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 10:34am
Back on track........ Just gotta stay on track......
singing....."No new stalls no new stalls no no new...........  gotta get down to OneDURland.."
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 11:50am
day 6, -8

i've set up some mini goals
1st stop, 3 days to lose 5.2 lbs. 
lots of cardio planned for the day

after that, 3 days to lose 3.2 lbs

then rest and maintain for 3 days in florida

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Jun 20 2013 at 11:53am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair