Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

2013 hCG Support Group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8990919293 109>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

Dayum that looks good......
Gonna make a list for the grocery store tonight!!!

Do you prepare your food in advance???  What kind of fish is that?  I tried to eat salmon but I have never liked my own salmon.  Probably because I broil instead of grill it.  I also don't like it reheated. Dead

I'm home with nothing to do at the moment, so I cook enough meat for about 3 days, and everything else I pretty much prepare daily. 
I used tilapia for the tacos, pan seared. Sometimes I bake them or put them on the george foreman. Definitely doesn't taste as good reheated

I'm about to see what in my kitchen has aspartame. 
Sponsored Links

missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 4:20pm
I got rid of the Red Bull and started drinking 5Hr energy because I didn't recognize the Phenylalanine as Aspartame. Cry  I'm really gonna have to attempt EFT/Tapping now.  I get a temporary appetite reduction but the cravings come full force afterward.... now I understand why.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 10:52am
TOM surprise. only lost .2 today
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 12:36pm
.2 w/TOM is GREAT.......... 

Day 2 of recovery for me.....  No change......which is what I expected. 
Clubfoxxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clubfoxxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 1:10am
Hi ladies! Sorry I haven't been in..... Was in the final hours before my exam and I was studying like MMMFFF!   And I passed!! I'm now a licensed real estate agent.

Now that that damn exam isn't hanging over my head, my hunger just dissipated! Imagine that!

Today I was down 1.2 pounds, and I now weigh 196.2.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 8:31am
Day 6 -0.4 TOM kind of went away?

I'm not so concerned with TOM slowing losses as much as I only have enough for a 30 day round. I don't have 2 weeks to play with a peekaboo TOM like I did last month

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Jun 06 2013 at 8:41am
Clubfoxxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clubfoxxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 8:43am
I just found a cauliflower tortilla recipe on Pinterest....is that where you found yours?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 9:02am
Yea I think so
I was googling hcg recipes and the first link went to Pinterest I believe
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 9:51am
I bought supplies to make my food. I'm gonna make the meringue cookies and the cauliflower tortilla and breadsticks!!!  I've made pizza crust with the cream cheese before but excited to add some variety. I have all kinds of veggie dishes in mind.  I have cabbage, brussel sprouts, asparagus. zucchini as well as organic romaine lettuce.  I've discovered I'd rather cut lettuce every day than use bag lettuce.  Bag lettuce turns brown fast!!

TOM started today. I've been grumpy and craving stuff.  Job dissatisfaction has returned to replace vacation dissatisfaction......Stern Smile
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 10:44am
missy i just realized the same thing about bag lettuce! and you get more lettuce for less money. i get the romaine hearts
all those veggies sound good. one day i will try brussel sprouts

dont give into those cravings! you got this
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8990919293 109>