Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2013 hCG Support Group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8788899091 109>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 12:29pm
I'm at 175iu.... last half of my round before vacation I experimented with 200iu and was hungry.  I don't have a problem with hunger in the evenings on my current dose.   I tried 125iu earlier in year but increased since a 5000iu vial should only last up to 30 days.
Sponsored Links

Clubfoxxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clubfoxxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 10:30pm
Nooooooo mooooooore coffee for me...... I almost threw up this morning. Which leads me to another question. Colin Watson said to dose at 200 iu. So I tried it.   Looking back on the last week of injections, I feel crazy immediately upon injecting. Then I feel bad. Then I get a headache and stomachache. JUST LIKE WHEN I WAS PREGNANT. So I think my dose is way too high. What really gave it away is the coffee making me want to throw up, and not being able to be around cleaning sprays for the same reason! I feel great when I wake up! Absolutely no hunger, clearheaded, no problems until I inject. Never had this issue before. I did a lower dose today, and want to skip tomorrow.

If I mixed 5ml BW with 5000 iu hucog, and 200iu is 20ml on the needle, what is 15,10, and 5? Is that how I would get 175, 150, and 125 iu?

Also- I tried coconut oil today... We shall see what happens! Lol
Clubfoxxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clubfoxxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 7:15am
Well, Im up .6 pounds today. I think the coconut oil is a no go for me. I even cut out the grissini and drank over 10 glasses of water   However I did eat very late, about 10pm. Also, I ate string beans twice yesterday instead of switching it up. Today, no oil, no grissini, and 10-12 glasses of water. Very interested to see how I do tomorrow.
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by Clubfoxxy Clubfoxxy wrote:

Well, Im up .6 pounds today. I think the coconut oil is a no go for me. I even cut out the grissini and drank over 10 glasses of water   However I did eat very late, about 10pm. Also, I ate string beans twice yesterday instead of switching it up. Today, no oil, no grissini, and 10-12 glasses of water. Very interested to see how I do tomorrow.
I think it may be the late eating. It does it to me every time!  8pm is the absolute latest for my meal. 
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by Clubfoxxy Clubfoxxy wrote:

Nooooooo mooooooore coffee for me...... I almost threw up this morning. Which leads me to another question. Colin Watson said to dose at 200 iu. So I tried it.   Looking back on the last week of injections, I feel crazy immediately upon injecting. Then I feel bad. Then I get a headache and stomachache. JUST LIKE WHEN I WAS PREGNANT. So I think my dose is way too high. What really gave it away is the coffee making me want to throw up, and not being able to be around cleaning sprays for the same reason! I feel great when I wake up! Absolutely no hunger, clearheaded, no problems until I inject. Never had this issue before. I did a lower dose today, and want to skip tomorrow.

If I mixed 5ml BW with 5000 iu hucog, and 200iu is 20ml on the needle, what is 15,10, and 5? Is that how I would get 175, 150, and 125 iu?

Also- I tried coconut oil today... We shall see what happens! Lol

200iu is waaayyyyy too high for most people.  Try skipping a day and adjusting your dosage (per Grammy on HCGdietforum). I mix with 10ml and I get 175iu by drawing 35 iu on my insulin needle.  15 = 150 iu 17.5= 175 iu and 10 is 100iu (I believe).
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

VLCD#2 ..... -1.4lbs.... Total.....-7.6
VLCD#4 (today)......-1.0lbs Total.....-8.6lbs
Clubfoxxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clubfoxxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 10:58am
Ok.... So yesterday I was driving and traveling all day, after not having taken my shot. My lunch was perfect. Only 150 calories or so....but when I finally got back home I was starving. Had a 17oz bone in ribeye, a salad, and hcg apple pie. Didn't break protocol except for serving size. Down 1 pound.
QUEEN2BEE74 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QUEEN2BEE74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 8:05pm
Update!! I'm at 182 lbs from 200 lbs Clap and it's only been 6 days including loading day's. My TOM came this morning. I skipped my dose today since Hcg is in my body while on my TOM. Looks like everyone is doing AWESOME.. Oh yeah I did take a oxy elite pro pill.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 8:13pm
you lost 18lbs in 4 days of vlcd? what have you been eating?
QUEEN2BEE74 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QUEEN2BEE74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 11:12pm
Hey.. My day goes like this; I wake-up and drink 2 16.9 oz of H2o and I don't eat breakfast at all. Between 9am - 10 am I take my injection, and eat lunch at 12 noon or 1pm;
 1 protein (fish or shrimp)  and 1 vegetable (cabbage boiled or steamed brocoli) 1 fruit 1/2 of grapefruit ( or orange) 2 bottles of H2o. Dinner between 6pm - 7pm 2 bottles of H2o. Night snack at 9pm or later 1/2 grapefruit and a 1 grissini bread stick . I have been reading a hcg forum with people that has done this protocol and they said that if you skip breakfast and eat more in the fish group you will lose more weight. I also take an oxy elite pro which is thermal heating which makes me sweat I take it 30 mins after injection. All I have been drinking is water, but for dinner I made some lemonade with stevia Confused tired of plain H2o lol (I will treat myself 2 it once a week). I don't know how my weigh in will be in the morning due to TOM. Out of these 6 days I did eat chicken on one day but I only lost like .5 on the scale. I must say my skin looks so much better. I just let the people in the meat department weigh all my meat and package it up (it's super little packages)LOL. I also breakdown all my veggies and let the people in the sandwich department weigh it  and I take the empty package to the register for them to scan lol. They are so nice to me,,, I'm cheap I haven't bought a food scale yet.  I will post tomorrow and tell you Ladies my weigh in. Sorry so long. Well Good night well Good morning, I'm up and nerves about my 5 year old son's operation at 6am today, but I guess I should rest. Smoochies     
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8788899091 109>
  Share Topic