Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

2013 hCG Support Group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8182838485 109>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 6:09pm
Looking for suggestions on vacation timing.  I'm planning to do an interruption when I travel to Europe.  My last injection will be Friday and I leave on Monday.  I was considering doing injections up until I leave and keeping my calories as low as possible for the first 3 days of vacation and that would leave 5 days of P3 eating and resuming hardcore P2 when I return.  Any suggestions or other things I should consider??? 

I have a week to get to OneDURLand.... TOM is almost gone and I'm back losing again ).6lbs during TOM is brand new for me.  This time my weight didn't bounce all over but I have been stalled until today. 

Edited by missyo67 - May 11 2013 at 6:11pm
Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 9:50pm
Missy I would def go with the first option
Let the hcg get out your system
How likely are you to really eat low carb, low cal on an out of country vacation
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 10:15am
I have only lost 2 pounds so far. I feel bloated and constipated even though I am eating what the plan calls for. So today I wont eat lunch, just apples & tea and wait until dinner to eat if possible and see what happens.

Edited by LadyAradia - May 12 2013 at 10:18am
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by LadyAradia LadyAradia wrote:

I have only lost 2 pounds so far. I feel bloated and constipated even though I am eating what the plan calls for. So today I wont eat lunch, just apples & tea and wait until dinner to eat if possible and see what happens.
Try taking some Magnesium at bedtime or doing an epsom salt bath.  It helps keep things moving naturally.  How many days have you been on protocol?  Are you taking drops (homeopathic or Real)?  How is your water intake?  How late are you eating?  Try taking a ACV shot with water to see if that gets things moving. 
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 4:03pm
Thanks Southern..........

I will stick to my original plan.  It's better to be safe than screwin up!   I am .2lbs away from ONEdurLAND!!!  TOM is still lingering but I don't care. I'm soooooo close..... Last time I saw 100's was 2011...........  8 more days of protocol for now........
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 4:13pm
Im taking hcg 1234 I think I need the real hcg and my water intake is fine and I eat dinner around 5:30, I started on Tuesday so 5 days now. Thanks for your suggestions I will try. Best wishes to you too and enjoy France!!

Edited by LadyAradia - May 12 2013 at 4:30pm
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 8:10pm
I agree with missy. I use magnesium citrate.
Clubfoxxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clubfoxxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 11:12am
Hi everybody! I'm so excited..... My hcg is sitting in customs. I can't wait to get started. I gained so much weight because of three medications my doctor had me on... I have lost 20 pounds just from quitting all the meds, and cutting out everything except real food, and drinking only water and sparkling water, so Im almost down to where I was when I originally started hcg, which was 192 pounds.

I'm so on edge waiting...

Missy, I agree with Southern for sure.
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 2:24pm
Hey Clubfoxxy!!  You're almost there.  Just relax and plan your loading meals. It will be here soon. 

I have taken a different approach to my healthcare.  I QUESTION EVERYTHING.  There are natural ways of fixing problems rather than using prescriptions only.  Kudos to you for realizing that your meds weren't working for you. 

I am going to stick to the PLAN....... 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 10:00am
Thanks ladies. I got some milk of magnesia from the dollar store and it did the trick. I feel much better now. I decided I will  only eat 2 cups of veggies for dinner for a while  but have my 4 oz meat at lunch since it felt like I was eating too much to lose any weight.
Using the calorie counter and meal planner on www.caloriecount.about.com to plan my meals and count my calories. I see I am eating more than 500 calories a day even this week eating steamed brocoli. When I was eating the equivalent of Glory greens last week I was even MORE over the calorie limit by about 300 too many calories. So   I have  to cut back on at least 200 calories from the "HCG diet" below to be within limits.  The easiest way would be to avoid the 2 apples not to mention the melba toast which wasn't even added. My beverages are also not included, so I cant even have any fruit juice.

Therefore the apples have to go and the meat has to go from one of the meals to be within 500 calories. because I have to leave room for a glass of juice or a drink before bed.

Edited by LadyAradia - May 15 2013 at 2:16am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8182838485 109>