Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2013 hCG Support Group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7879808182 109>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Clubfoxxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clubfoxxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 7:54am
Thank you Shantel. This is so discouraging. I was so excited to start again.
Sponsored Links

shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 9:36am
are you interested in taking the drops?  if so order here: http://store-ebde3.mybigcommerce.com/
GFC's drop test positive for hcg. This lady on YT tested hers and so did my friend.
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 10:04am
Originally posted by Clubfoxxy Clubfoxxy wrote:

I went back and read some more- I saw where Southern found alldaychemist's new site......tried that......threw an error message. Then I tried a completely different credit card- different unrelated account. Another error message. Back to HCG123 with the new card.....declined. Smh.
So I emailed day night chemist for help, because they are über cheap, and it is the same HCG I always got from reliable.

I have never in my entire 34 years had so much trouble spending money- I am now ALMOST desperate enough to pay $30 a vial from escrow refills. But not quite there yet. Lol
Go to buyhcg123.com --- This is where I purchased from last time.  Very reliable/secure.  This site is run by Colin Watson.  Don't be discouraged.  You can still start within the next 2 weeks if you order today.

Edited by missyo67 - May 07 2013 at 10:05am
Clubfoxxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clubfoxxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 12:54pm
Ok I have somewhat of an update..... Colin's site was the second one I went to- His site did the same thing- it declined 3 different cards. I called the phone number, and there was a recording that said to send an email to support@buyhcg123.com so I sent an email, and I am waiting for a response.

When I sent Colin his email, I also sent one to daynight chemist, and reliable.....I asked ALL of them what in the Sam hell was going on! Lol. Daynight Chemist was the first to respond. He asked if I could send the money via western union....and if I said yes, he would give me the best offer. I don't like the idea of sending western union- buuuuuuuuuut if he offers and even bigger discount, then I just might do that! They are CHEAP!! $160 for 12 vials!

I will keep you guys posted on who responds back to me and what happens, because this is MALARKEY! **in my Vice President Biden voice**
Clubfoxxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clubfoxxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 12:57pm
OH!! And I will be damned if escrow refills.com didn't tell me my invite code was invalid!! It worked this morning, and now it won't work- maybe I logged in too many times? I don't know.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 1:09pm
foxxy that's weird, have you tried on a different computer or device? maybe cleared cookies?
Clubfoxxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clubfoxxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 1:44pm
OK!!!! Southern, I think you may be right......

Jayne from buyhcg123 got back with me and we put our heads together and figured out that the problem lied with my iPhone......I do everything with my phone and it wasn't working. So I dusted off the old laptop and the order went through!!!

But.......I spent $217 with them, and RIGHT AFTERWARDS the dude from daynight chemist said if I sent the money western union he would send me 15 vials for the price of 12, which came to $164......$50 less for 5 more vials. I just pure wanted to cry. That is a good deal. But hopefully I will get the hcg sooner since I ordered from Colin!

Hallaluyeeeeeeeer!!!
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 3:40pm
ClapClap  Awesome.  Glad you got that resolved. 

13 DAYS TILL EUROPE!!!  TOM finally came and I still have hope to get to ONEdurLAND before vacation.  Ooops, I forgot to inject this morning...... dang....  Guess I needed a skip day. I only noticed a slight bit of hunger.....  I'm amazed.....
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 7:25pm
Hi  I am about to start HCG diet. I need to know for those of you who have done it already, did you gain a lot of weight back every time you ended the diet?
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by LadyAradia LadyAradia wrote:

Hi  I am about to start HCG diet. I need to know for those of you who have done it already, did you gain a lot of weight back every time you ended the diet?
 The weight gain that happened to me was due to my own neglect and not properly following thru on Phase 3 and 4. If you follow the protocol guidelines and do your due diligence you will maintain your desired weight. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7879808182 109>
  Share Topic