Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

2013 hCG Support Group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7778798081 109>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2013 at 7:25pm
im sort of on weight loss vacation but i'll be doing another round mid may or early june. nothing works like hcg
Sponsored Links

CincygirlD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CincygirlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2013 at 9:40pm
I've fallen off yet again. I'm back on track tomorrow. I have to make it to one derland. I just have to
Clubfoxxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clubfoxxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 6:54am
Hey Cincy!!! Good to see you!
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 12:37pm
Hey Everybody!!!

I'm hanging in there.  TOM is approaching and my losses are slower than I'd like but overall I'm cool.  I still have lingering stomach issues and not sure what that is from.  I ordered Ox Bile to see if that helps my digestion.  I'm cranking up the exercise this week since I'm 14 days away from Europe. I dropped off clothes for alterations this weekend. 
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 5:58pm
Hey Ladies! Glad I found this thread. I'm thinking about starting a round on HCG this week.
Best wishes to you all. I'll post daily, if I decide to start this week!
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 8:49pm
welcome shantel

round 3 in t-minus 10 days 
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 10:06pm
Thanks for the welcome.
Okay, so one of my good friends loss 18.4 pounds on her last round. That is enough to motivate me to start a round this week LOL

I will begin loading tomorrow although I've been "loading" for the past month or so. I want to do this right - from start to finish.

I hope this thread is active because I'm gonna to need LOTS of support LOL.

Here's to losing Clap
Clubfoxxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clubfoxxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 6:27am
OMG YOU GUYS!!!!!! Ok.....so I have always ordered from Reliable......awhile back I tried to give them my cc number, and they didn't take it- no problems from my bank. I checked. That's why I wound up not doing it the last time I posted I was going to start. Well I tried Reliable again on Friday, and I figured maybe they quit taking credit cards, so I did an echeck to get the $10 discount since my order was over $150. I e been wondering why the money was never drafted from my account. IT WAS DECLINED. So I decide not to mess with Reliable anymore, and try to spend my money with Colin Watson at HCG123.......they asked for the card number, I gave it, DECLINED.......I tried my husbands card. DECLINED......so I called my bank like WTF??!! I have plenty of money in the bank!! My bank says they had nothing to do with it, and they don't even see where either company even TRIED to charge my account. I know my numbers are correct, because even though I know them by heart, (Im a shopaholic) I double and triple checked all three. So then I go back to Colin's website, and I see he has it so you can wire him money or send him money orders. So here are my questions......

Had this happened to any of you?

Are these companies just done with credit cards and banks and just want cash?

How did you guys pay?

I'm so ready to get back into the protocol, and nobody will take my money!! Lol!

Im hoping maybe you guys can shed some light on this situation....Please help me before I go insane! :-)
Clubfoxxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clubfoxxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 7:17am
I went back and read some more- I saw where Southern found alldaychemist's new site......tried that......threw an error message. Then I tried a completely different credit card- different unrelated account. Another error message. Back to HCG123 with the new card.....declined. Smh.
So I emailed day night chemist for help, because they are über cheap, and it is the same HCG I always got from reliable.

I have never in my entire 34 years had so much trouble spending money- I am now ALMOST desperate enough to pay $30 a vial from escrow refills. But not quite there yet. Lol
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 7:40am
I'm sorry to hear you are having so much trouble purchasing RX hcg. I order a ton of vials from Eric at Alldaychemist once I hear that FDA was going to put a stop to purchasing hcg, but gave most of them away (regret it now, of course).  If I had some left, I'd definitely share with you. 
Anyways, I do have a vial of Hucog chilling in the freezer. I might test to to see if its still potent and use that to start. If not, I'll go with homeopathic.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7778798081 109>
  Share Topic