Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2013 hCG Support Group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6667686970 109>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 3:47pm
Sponsored Links

madame pink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 4:12pm
Hey Ladies...

Last day of shots! This has been a long round. Have not weighed in this week but last time I checked was at about 30lbs loss. Will weigh in on Sunday.

Only two that know me have seen me. And they was like OMG. Shoot I am like omg I have not been this weight since my early 20s. I have always been a mirror looker lol however every time I walk by a mirror I look. lol

I did a refeed. So not protocol but needed.

I may only take a two week break and do a short (23 day round) We shall see. Plan to do it with my god daughter. To really motivate her.
Lesabrown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lesabrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 7:32pm
That is encouraging information
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 8:10pm
thebombdotkom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebombdotkom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2013 at 2:40am
Hey ladies! I haven't done HCG in a while but I'm starting again to drop about 15 pounds before the summer gets here. I'm purchasing the spray (I've always used the homeopathic spray) from TrimYouSpray.com (which I believe was formerly KetoMist/MyFatCure, which I used to use)

Where is everyone else purchasing their HCG from?

I'm so excited to drop these 15 pounds! I've also been exercising so I hope that won't hinder my results.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2013 at 11:20am
round 2, p2, vlcd 5
-2, total -6.5

had 2 green smoothies yesterday and a salad w/ chicken and 1.5 boiled eggs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2013 at 4:41pm
Once again I'll be going out of town 1 week into p3. This always happens but at least I'll be able to do my own grocery shopping and cooking
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2013 at 8:31am
Day 6, -1.5
Total -8
TheSecret View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheSecret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2013 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

Originally posted by TheSecret TheSecret wrote:

Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

Sharing is caring........
Sometimes having weight issues isn't all about calories in versus calories out......

Thank you for sharing this.   After I looked over the symptoms and realized that I have majority of them I called my doctor and made an appointment to have my labs checked.    I just got the blood drawn today for the blood work.  I hope that this provides me with some answers. 
My weight loss is slowing to a halt.  Only down 10 pounds in 22 VLCD days.  TOM is here and hopefully she leaves quickly since I usually don't see her at all Confused

You're still not doing bad.  TOM slows the progress until she leaves.  Actually, the HCG may be balancing your hormones and "fixing" you in ways you don't know yet.  Make sure your doctor does Free T3 and get a copy of your labs.  I know a website that can help with interpretations.  You also want to supplement with Vitamin D and it well help you.  One more supplement, Acetyl-L-Carnitine is good to for energy. 

I got my results (below) - I think everything looks about normal except for my Vitamin D which is super low.  I need to make sure I take my Vitamin D supplement for sure. missyo67 what is the website for help with interpretations?

Tsh1.27 uIU/ml
Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy22.2 ng/ml
Folate (folic Acid), Serum18.1 ng/ml
Vitamin B12931 pg/ml
Triiodothyronine,Free,Serum2.6 pg/ml
T4,Free(direct)1.48 ng/dl
Tsh1.24 uIU/ml uIU/ml
Magnesium, Serum2.2 mg/dl
Hdl Cholesterol55 mg/dl
Ldl Cholesterol88 mg/dl
Total Cholesterol167 mg/dl
Triglycerides120 mg/dl
Vldl Cholesterol Cal24 mg/dl
Iron Bind.cap.(tibc)303 ug/dL
Iron Saturation23 %
Iron, Serum69 ug/dL
Uibc234 ug/dL
Hemoglobin A1c5.2 %
Ferritin, Serum55 ng/ml
missversatile View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missversatile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2013 at 5:45pm
After getting settled into the area, I found a weightloss center that offers Qsymia (phentermine and topiramate extended-release) and HCG injections. I really need to get rid of 40-50 lbs. I'm glad to have stumbled across this link because I will need the motivation. I'm surrounded by junk in San Antonio so I need constant encouragement.

Edited by missversatile - Mar 25 2013 at 5:49pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System