Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

2013 hCG Support Group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5859606162 109>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
teezee22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teezee22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2013 at 2:23am
Thanks Missy. I got a 5000ui hog amp and diluted in 10mls of back water. I am injecting subq 0.2ml in the morning. I am not feeling hungry. Sometimes at night but i just force myself to sleep
Sponsored Links

CincygirlD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CincygirlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2013 at 9:44am
My package left the Cincinnati hub today!!! Think I'm gonna load starting Thursday!! So excited!
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2013 at 11:10am
Originally posted by teezee22 teezee22 wrote:

Thanks Missy. I got a 5000ui hog amp and diluted in 10mls of back water. I am injecting subq 0.2ml in the morning. I am not feeling hungry. Sometimes at night but i just force myself to sleep
Ok, hunger is not the issue (thats good).  Just get back on track(food/water) and your losses will resume.  We all slip up but as long as we learn from it and move ahead, we're good! 
LovilyLocs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovilyLocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2013 at 5:30pm
It's good to see that the bulk of you are still here and losing nicely.  Work has been a b*tch lately and hopping on to the internet at work or at home for personal stuff almost non existent.

I'm still holding strong and surprsingly not slipping up at all.  I guess I've been on it long enough that everything comes naturally like a habit now.

I had to change over to homopathic HCG because I've been having crazy luck with these HCG escrow companies, but surprisingly I'm doing fine on this stuff.

I'm on R1P2VLCD49 and down 29.6lbs.  I have 7 more lbs then I can bid these 200s bye-bye!  I think I will transition to the next phase after I reach this goal.  Congrats to all of you losing, holding strong and just starting out!  Hang in there because you can do this.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CincygirlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2013 at 6:09pm
LovilyLocs!!
I will be going to Tractor Supply tomorrow to get syringes.
As bad as I want to mix for injections I will not. I'm going for the deops again. Maybe after I've finished 1 vial then I will try injections again. Excited to get started!
Gotta figure out what to eat for my load!
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 1:28pm
Gained a little over the bday weekend. Didnt stick to p3 at all. Been pretty sick too. Haven't had water in days. Haven't left bed
Now back to eating right and weights going back down
R2 march 1st

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Feb 20 2013 at 1:30pm
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 4:00pm
Hey Ladies! Just checking in. I can not seem to get out of the 200's Ugh. I have been holding between 202-206 for over a week now. So frustrating but I know it's my fault. Too much drinking! I guess I've been overdoing it. Now it's caught up to me. Plus I have beem drinking mocha coffees and cappucinos. Def not on protocol. I keep rationalizing that it;s really just coffee but we all know it isn't! So no more of that for me.

Anyways I gotta catch up and see how everyone is doing. Worl has slowed down finally and I can breath and focus.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Toni~

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CincygirlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 7:20pm
I'm gonna load for 3 days. Starting tomorrow.
To prepare, I've baked a whole pack of bacon, boiled 5 eggs and made an avocado salad. I should get the salad, 3 eggs and some cheese grits down for breakfast.
Lunch: 2 eggs, bacon cheeseburger, fries
Dinner: Not sure yet

I also plan to carry a ziplock bag of nuts around all day AND some kind of ice cream
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 7:31pm

Here is some info for helping with Phase 1.  Make sure you Load WELL.  I regret that I didn't.  It has made the difference in my round.

This is a good episode discussing exercise.

Edited by missyo67 - Feb 20 2013 at 7:52pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CincygirlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2013 at 4:06pm
I definitely do not like load days! I feel like a stuffed pig and I know I'm not eating enough.
So far I've had a 3 egg omlett with bacon and cheese, avacado salad, coffee with heavy whipping cream, 3 slices cheese pizza, chocolate milk, 6 slices of bacon on bread, 2 fage yogurts, 3 hard boiled eggs and I've been popping macadamia nuts thru the day. My stomach is flipping and making all kinds of noise. I still have Hagen Daz ice cream I want to get in tonight. I'm tired of eating.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5859606162 109>