Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

2013 hCG Support Group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5556575859 109>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 12:51pm
Hey ladies!

Just wanted to give a quick update. I'm still going strong on protocol. Just work is a bitch right now. :/

Southern- You look great! I can def see a huge difference. You had a great round and so deserve a P3 break!

Very slow and steady with my releases but as long as the fat is going away then I'm happy :) I can't keep track of what I've been reporting but I'm pretty consistent in using my HCG app on my phone. My progress is below.

Toni~
Sponsored Links

missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 1:13pm

Hey Toni!!!  --- You are doing AWESOME!!!!  Keep up the great work..... ONEderland is days away (or less).

Here is some P3 info
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 1:21pm
Anyone tried this while on HCG?? 
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 2:43pm
@aodiva -  how long have you been off hcg. like missy said, eat p3 until whenever you restart. alternate each p3 day with a correction day. Whether it be steak day, fage day, atkins fast fast, or one of the days in the link missy posted. 
@toni - thank you. you're almost to onederland!
@missy - that was my first time hearing of doing that while on hcg or without maple syrup. she didnt go into exactly what it was for though. i assume metabolism? 

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Feb 11 2013 at 2:52pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 2:49pm
going through the links you just posted now missy.
what is advanced hcg protocol?
i know i could google it, but yea
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

going through the links you just posted now missy.
what is advanced hcg protocol?
i know i could google it, but yea

@missy - that was my first time hearing of doing that while on hcg or without maple syrup. she didnt go into exactly what it was for though. i assume metabolism? 
No worries.....
That's what Colin calls his version of protocol -- It's basically the same except he adds coconut oil and allows mixing veggies.  Its not really different from what is being done but its not exactly Simeon's protocol.  I think I had several factors working against me.  My HCG was mixed too long and lost potency, my meal timing was OFF, and I wasn't eating enough protein early in the day.  Also, lifting heavy does not work well with HCG. Results are dismal.  So now my strength training is HIIT version with much lower weight rather than the bodybuilding style training I was doing. 
The Cali Kicker is suppose to help with metabolism and cravings.  I'm going to try it when I feel threatened by sugar/cravings.

Edited by missyo67 - Feb 11 2013 at 3:10pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 3:36pm
needed this. i tried getting to 1200 today, and I just can't stomach that much food yet

The point is paying attention and gradually increasing your calories. As an example, there was a young lady that finished her protocol at 145 pounds. She knew her calories should now be 1,595 calories. She would go from 500 calories to 750 the first week and stayed within that range for the very first week, to allow her body to gradually get used to the increased calories.

From week 2 and week 3 she went from 750 to 1,100 and steadily increasing more food. At this stage she was also bringing in more fats and proteins into her diet. The last week she raised her calories from 1,100 to 1,595 or 1,600 calories. Now her body had gradually gotten used to the increase in calories.

velle1203 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote velle1203 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 6:50am
i need that app whats the name of it thanx in advavnce
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 9:52am
p3, day 2
Putting me at LDW
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 9:54am

VLCD Day 2
Weight on your VLCD #1 : 212.0
Today's weight: 211.2
# above/below VLCD #1:
0.8 lbs
# gain/loss from yesterday: 0.8

Activity: Urban Rebounding/HulaHoop/kettlebell circuit== 0 calories

Today's Menu:

B:  Coffee w/sf creamer
L: Turkey HCG Chili/Romaine Salad/Cucumbers (2:30PM)

S: strawberries(4:30PM)
D: Chicken Vegetable soup (7PM)

S:Apple (7:30PM)

Yesterday's Menu:

B: 1 egg/2 whites omlet (post workout)   (9:30am)

B:  Coffee w/sf creamer (12:45pm--forgot about it)
L: BBQ Chicken/cabbage (2:30PM)

S: Cinnamon Apple  (4:30PM)
D: Shrimp/Asparagus/cabbage stirfry (7PM)

S: Strawberries (7:30PM)

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5556575859 109>