Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2013 hCG Support Group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5354555657 114>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
aodiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aodiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 5:27pm
I don't know if anyone still uses these is P2 (it can cause stalls in some folks) but if you do this is a good deal:

Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 7:20am
never tried the noodles. couldnt get over what people said about the smell

day 40, -1
total 27
velle1203 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote velle1203 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 5:56pm
i hated those noodles the smell,the need to chewyness and the way they slide down ur throat.....ugh id never buy so many i get them at a local store...bag by bag...i ordered my hcg 3 ampoules 5000iu thanx southern
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 6:21pm
no problem velle. are you going to do more than 42 days?

i hope everyone is having a good weekend with better losses. i personally am drinking 2 mini bottles of moscato with no regrets . i'll probably gain sunday or monday, but i'll take that L and extend my round.
coming from a chick that used to drink a big bottle a night, i'm doing well
velle1203 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote velle1203 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 9:16pm
depends how much i weigh after loading...my rx probably wont  come for another 2 weeks....my goal to start about 190 and getting down too 155
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 11:49am

today will be my last day of the VLCD, no hCG. tomorrow P3.

Round 1, 40 Days, -27 pounds, -8 inches off waist

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Feb 10 2013 at 11:52am
CincygirlD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CincygirlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 2:06pm
Ok Southern, you've got me on the Dukan attack phase. I will have to research it before I'm reday to end.
I've always struggled with the hcg diet due to letting other influence me. I'm determined to make it through phase 1 and 2 by not telling anyone that I've started up again. My biggest fear this time around is not letting my body get adjusted to my new, decreased weight. I have never stabilized correctly and I KNOW this is why the weight always comes back.

I see your birthday is coming up, my 34th is on Saturday the 16th. I'm hoping my package is delivered by then and I can use the day as a load day.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 2:26pm
cincy, my psychiatrist of all people told me to do it LOL 
we have the same bday!

i forgot to say,
thank you missy, madame, toni, nita, cincy, jewelz (WHERE R U), lovely, and suga and anyone else who contributed to this thread and helped me get through this round. 
CincygirlD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CincygirlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 7:22pm
The more places to get great advice the better!
That's great!! I'll have to be sure to remember to send out a great big Happy Birthday on Saturday!!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 9:45am
p3/Leptin Reset
day 1
+0.5 lbs probably from the alcohol the other night

B: 2 eggs,  full fat fage yogurt, 25 almonds, 2 strawberries (the salmon wasn't ready so I didnt get my 50g of protein but i'm so full!)
L: salmon
D: protein shake?
~1100 cal

(i know i shouldnt have added everything so early but it was calling my name)

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Feb 11 2013 at 9:47am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Gear Best
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
HairCanada.net
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5354555657 114>
  Share Topic