Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2013 hCG Support Group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051 109>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 9:03pm
Sorry to hear that Southern.....  I came home to find my emergency vial of hcg in my mailbox.  RIGHT ON TIME.  My last injection is tomorrow then I'm skipping a day.
Sponsored Links

missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 9:37pm
Currently investigating D Ribose....... for adrenal fatigue. hmmmm
madame pink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 8:27am
Missy I wear my squeem during the day. Some days I sleep in it but not every day. I need to find a better way to wrap my stomach where it is more comfortable. And I have a waist training corset that is made of a breathable cotton however it does not have the front clasps. Too much work to get out of. My other corset is not tight enough. My squeem needs to be tighter. Will get another because my lower stomach area is my prob area.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 8:32am
VLC 15
total -16.2

I think it was the addition of protein. I did three meals yesterday. I had 3 boiled eggs but only ate the yolk of two for . Then lunch and dinner was chili and roman lettuce. I last ate that I think about 6. And before I went to sleep I ate a piece of laughing cow swiss cheese. Drank nothing but lemon water and green tea. Will eat the same foods and see what happens. Will only eat the cheese if I feel I need a small snack.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 9:04am
Can't remember if I had a protein shake in the afternoon. I know it was on my mind but can't remember Confused
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 10:55am
vlcd 36? -1
total...drumroll...-24.5

new goal, 2 more lbs so i can stay out of the teens

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Feb 05 2013 at 10:57am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 11:05am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

vlcd 36? -1
total...drumroll...-24.5

new goal, 2 more lbs so i can stay out of the teens

How about go some more until you hit a stall ? Your doing good might as well try and challenge yourself even more.

Edited by madame pink - Feb 05 2013 at 11:05am
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 11:20am
im conflicted.
i do have enough drops left, but im going out of town on the 15-17 for my bday. i dont plan on eating non-p3, but i will be drinking.
the most i could go then would be until the 12 or 13, im just really scared of not stabilizing 

what do yall think?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 11:29am
How about go another 6 days to make it 40.  Four more days on the drops than two without still doing the VLC.  Then on the 12th start P3 eating ?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 12:07pm
the 9th was going to be my 40th day, but i may go to the 11 or 12th

im so scared of p3. this will be my first time doing this the right way. scared to death of failure after hyping hcg up all this time
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051 109>