Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

2013 hCG Support Group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4344454647 109>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:34pm
Just ate lunch== flounder and veggies  YUMMMMMM

I wanna try to make shrimp sushi with cauliflower rice later--not sure what else I can add.  Need to cook chili and my meats for a few days. I guess I'll look online for some tips.

@Southern.... I understand being too tired to eat.  Lately my sleep has been trumping dinner too.  I had my protein shake last night.  My lunch was suppose to be my dinner yesterday.  Off to the store so I can get back inside. It's been snowing the last couple of days and I just wanna hibernate.
Sponsored Links

CincygirlD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CincygirlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:52pm
Thanks Missy. I'll order an extra vial and start out with injections. Hopefully I can figure it out quickly
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:27pm
I also added a sleep mask to missy's suggestion of turning off lights earlier. my sleep is improving by the night.

(i know some of my posts are unrelated to hCG but still, this is about more than getting skinny to me.)

but in other weight loss news, i went down a hook in my bras LOL

missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 8:06pm
Sleep and wellness is RELATED to weight loss.  I realize that sleep is critical to being well even if you get skinny first. LOL I love hearing about your improvements related to HCG or not.   I'm happy to hear of your improvements. 

Southern, I don't know if you can make it cooler as well as darker.  I'm in the midwest and I have my heat go down to 68 for bedtime and I turn my small heater in my room off. It seems to help.  I also turn my wifi off. 

LovilyLocs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovilyLocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 8:25pm
Loving all of the new information concerning sleep and weight loss.  I have to go back and really read though this.  I'm still hanging in there with some small missteps.  VLCD 33 -21.8 total  I'm really hovering around this number but will workout a little on my lunchbreak tomorrow.  Off to drink some water.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 8:39pm
my moms friend told her she drinks orange juice with salt when she wake up mid-night. So mom asked me to look it up.  Basically I read that it has to do with dehydration, electrolyte imbalance, and stress while your cells are trying to regenerate during sleep.

Why Do I Always Wake Up at 3am? – A Simple Solution

If you always wake up at 3am, there may be a simple answer…you are too stressed. Fortunately for most – there is a solution, but first we need to understand why you wake up.

Why Stress Causes You to Wake Up at 3am

Stress causes the adrenal glands to fire off adrenaline. This gives you a burst of energy to deal with stressful situations. Adrenaline also raises the heart rate, increases respiration, dilates the pupils, slows down digestion and causes muscles to contract. It’s like caffeine on steroids!

So if you are stressed or upset it can be impossible to fall asleep, but why does it always wake you up at 3am?

3am is when your liver regenerates. To do so, it needs glycogen. The problem is that adrenaline causes your cells to use up glycogen. So if you are often stressed, your body may not have enough glycogen for the liver to regenerate at 3am. If your liver cannot get the glycogen it needs, your adrenal glands will compensate by releasing adrenalin, which is why you are wide awake and ready for action, not exactly a state you want to be in at 3am.

I Don’t Want to Wake Up at 3am – An Easy, “Do It Yourself” Remedy

If you always wake up at 3am or have trouble sleeping, then we have great news. 95% of our clients who suffer from this issue have reported that they found relief by using the simple recipe below. We always hear about how it has changed peoples’ lives so why don’t you give it a try?

Adrenal Cocktail Recipe
½ cup orange juice
½ teaspoon cream of tarter
½ teaspoon Himalayan or Celtic salt

Just mix all the ingredients and drink before bed.

*You may also do this in the morning to deal with stress throughout the day, but always be sure to drink it before bed as well.

Why The Adrenal Cocktail Stops You From Always Waking Up at 3am

The Adrenal Cocktail is made up of ingredients that

• Fresh squeezed orange juice gives the liver glucose it needs to regenerate.
  • Cream of tartar is high in potassium, an element that is essential for the sodium/potassium balance in cells, vital organs (liver), muscles, nerves, and the digestive system.
  • Himalayan salt, contains 84 essential minerals and elements found in the human body, helping feed the adrenals and refresh body’s the sodium/potassium pump.

This drink is Miraculous! We give you the recipe for FREE because we have seen it change countless lives forever! The only thing we ask is for you to share it with your family and friends, so that others who are suffering can benefit from it also.

missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 11:00pm
Adrenal fatigue..... This is starting to make sense! I need to start my day with a salt flush. I was taking magnesium and vit c at bedtime but dropped the c! Job stress increased around that time hence the wake ups! I am going to journal better so I can watch this. Thanks! Off to bed
madame pink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 11:06pm
I will try this as well. I can choke down other supplements I suppose I can choke down orange juice. Sometimes I wake up just because and others its because I have to go to the bathroom. Madness

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 11:09pm
Well will see what Ms. Scale is talking in the morning. I went innnnnnnnnnnnn on some almonds yesterday. It was so bad ..i stopped mid almond and threw the container in the garbage. It shoooooooole was a whole lot left it in too. I actually opened the container and just poured them in. Today was much better. Time to get my rest in..I would love to sleep straight through to about 8:45 at least. Fingers crossed.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 10:40am
VLC 14
total -14.2

I did not weigh in the weekend. I ate almonds and laughing cow cheese friday eve and saturday. Sunday I was good. So I am sure I gained something then lost. Back on track now.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4344454647 109>
  Share Topic