Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

2013 hCG Support Group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4243444546 109>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
teezee22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teezee22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 5:45pm
I really want to try out this diet but having difficulty finding where to buy that will ship to me here in the UK. Can anyone help me with a company that ships here?
Sponsored Links

missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 10:11pm
Did you try escrow refills??
Please use CID150095 from now on if you want to order from EscrowRefills.com
Safemedsforall ??
Reliablerxpharmacy??

teezee22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teezee22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 4:48am
Thanks i will try those
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 7:52am
Sorry if I threw anyone's days off. Yesterday I labeled my post day 32 when it was actually 33.

Today is VLCD 34, -1
Total 22
6 days, 1 hour, and 11 minutes left. Praying for 2.5 more lbs

My mom came to visit and was very concerned about my diet. I just wasn't hungry yesterday so she only saw me eat strawberries and half of lunch at Red Lobster (broccoli no butter, 4 grilled shrimp, half a lobster tail). I drank a protein shake for dinner to appease her

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Feb 03 2013 at 7:53am
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 7:54am
Originally posted by teezee22 teezee22 wrote:

Thanks i will try those

I looked and didn't see where they ship, but I assume since they're overseas pharmacies they'd also ship to UK
if u don't see it, email them
CincygirlD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CincygirlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 9:48am
I've decided to get back on this. Will order hcg from ADC today unless someone knows a better place. I like the drops but REALLY wish I could figure a correct injection dose for myself.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 10:19am
Adc still sells hcg? I think they stopped
I posted their new name about 10 pages back
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 10:28am
Originally posted by CincygirlD CincygirlD wrote:

I've decided to get back on this. Will order hcg from ADC today unless someone knows a better place. I like the drops but REALLY wish I could figure a correct injection dose for myself.
There is method to the dosing madness.  Also, I found that I had to lower my dose of HCG due to previous rounds. Once daily dosing is a dream..... "I inject and forget about it".  I was told on the other forum that if you have hunger.... skip a day and lower your dose.......  Also, I noticed that a 5000iu mix lasts me longer due to lowered dose.  I also suspect, I need to increase my dose on the last 25% of the vial due to lessened effectiveness. 
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 10:34am
VLCD#34 -1.6lbs TOM day 2......
12 lbs to go before I consider phase 3.
I have 3 injections left and I plan on skipping Tuesday shots until my period ends. I hope the drop in weight is a sign of hormonal realignment.

@Southern....  great round so far!!!  Did you look hungry to your mom??? Your dedication is very inspirational!!! 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 11:19am
@missy,
i think she was just worried that i saved half my lunch for dinner, but then didn't eat it. i was really just so tired at dinner time (we ran the streets all day). all i wanted to do was sleep, not eat
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4243444546 109>