Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2013 hCG Support Group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3839404142 109>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
madame pink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 11:43am
I think yesterday was a hard day for me. But today I feel better after having lots of mental talks with myself late last night. This round will be an extended round for me. As long as I am progressing after 40 days I will keep on going. No matter what. I know it will be hard but I enjoy a challenge. 
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 11:47am
Originally posted by aodiva aodiva wrote:

Good Morning!! I have had a good weeks so far. Only thing I'm not liking is that I get a headache in the afternoon. I think it is because I am not eating enough during the day.

R1P2VLCD4 -2.00 lbs
6.6 lbs total

Try incorporating another smaller meal in if you get the headache even if it is just veggies. Or perhaps you may need a little more protein. Then going forward not only look at what your eating but how much.
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 11:51am
Originally posted by madame pink madame pink wrote:

I think yesterday was a hard day for me. But today I feel better after having lots of mental talks with myself late last night. This round will be an extended round for me. As long as I am progressing after 40 days I will keep on going. No matter what. I know it will be hard but I enjoy a challenge. 
Clap  You are doing AWESOME MP!  What is your goal weight for the round? 

I realized that I have been "all over the place" aka without clear focus.  I tend to overextend myself and put other demands higher on the priority chain than my goals.  I have to been on top of my self assessments regularly. 
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 11:54am

Originally posted by aodiva aodiva wrote:

Good Morning!! I have had a good weeks so far. Only thing I'm not liking is that I get a headache in the afternoon. I think it is because I am not eating enough during the day.

R1P2VLCD4 -2.00 lbs
6.6 lbs total

Try incorporating another smaller meal in if you get the headache even if it is just veggies. Or perhaps you may need a little more protein. Then going forward not only look at what your eating but how much.
Very true......  Also review your water intake. Maybe you need more to help your system flush out the toxins being released with the fatloss. 
Keep up the momentum aodia!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

Clap  You are doing AWESOME MP!  What is your goal weight for the round? 

I realized that I have been "all over the place" aka without clear focus.  I tend to overextend myself and put other demands higher on the priority chain than my goals.  I have to been on top of my self assessments regularly. 

My goal weight is 55 llbs. Realistically I will settle for no less than 40 this round. This time around I am working on maintaining to the fullest. So after this round will only do a 3 week of P3 then go for a 30 day round of P2.

Nothing is higher than your goals. Work on your goals first and those other demands must be secondary. You have to be a better you to yourself first and foremost. Besides you will have much more joy when you have achieved your goals.

This year is all about getting my physical and emotional state together as those two do go hand in hand with me. I am off to a great start and my resolve is nothing or no one will deter me from any goals I have place upon myself.

aodiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aodiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 12:17pm
Thank you madame pink and missyo67.   I will try increasing the protein during the day to see if that helps and drink more water.  I don't know how I can drink more water - I feel like a water spout most of the day lol.
I have a quick question,  what is the shortest time frame that you can effectively do P3?  I have figured I have to do short rounds to be successful for me. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 12:21pm
As far as a goal weight overall. Not sure I will see what my body is looking like in May and go from there. I def am aiming for a flat tummy. Below the below button is a major prob for me. I want to get in a 10/12 bottom.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 12:24pm
Missy I am so not ready to disclose how much I weigh Cry One day I will. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 12:25pm
aodiva I think you should at least do P3 for 3 weeks before going into another round. 
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 1:17pm

aodiva--- some other forums/hcg experts suggest better stabilization with a minimum of 30 day rounds.

madame pink-- your current weight isn't important. Your numbers are constantly decreasing which is all that matters.  Hug
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3839404142 109>
  Share Topic