Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

2013 hCG Support Group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041 109>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 2:06pm
@missy, i'm doing 40 days. Saturday morning, Feb 9th should be last dose unless the spirit moves me to change LOL
Sponsored Links

madame pink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 2:25pm
Missy I have no fave HCG meal. lol..guess I will have to try and create one. Will be restocking groceries on Friday. I have not made tilapia or chili this round so will def get those. 
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

@missy, i'm doing 40 days. Saturday morning, Feb 9th should be last dose unless the spirit moves me to change LOL

I'm looking for some recovery help.  I KNOW my results are dismal compared to where they should be and I'm taking it one day at a time. NO MORE SETBACKS ALLOWED.  However, I would like to make the most of where I am in the transition of where I should be.  Any ideas on what my approach should be?  I'm considering going beyond the 40 days but not doing full P3/P4 and cycling back.  This could be damaging but what I've done so far is damaging too (CHEAT). What should I consider?
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

I'm looking for some recovery help.  I KNOW my results are dismal compared to where they should be and I'm taking it one day at a time. NO MORE SETBACKS ALLOWED.  However, I would like to make the most of where I am in the transition of where I should be.  Any ideas on what my approach should be?  I'm considering going beyond the 40 days but not doing full P3/P4 and cycling back.  This could be damaging but what I've done so far is damaging too (CHEAT). What should I consider?

I think you should shoot for a full round and then do a semi full p3 and then cycle back...that's pretty much what I'm doing. 
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 5:41pm
Thanks Toni!! 

If I understand your suggestion correctly,
1) Complete this round (full 40 days)
2) Complete modified P3 (21 days)
3) Cycle back to P2??
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 6:17pm
i'm not sure whether you should do a 40 day or extended round because only you know if your mind is there. if you can recover and get 5-9 more pounds out of the next 9 days, i might take that as a good round and cycle back to p2 after 3 weeks.
even if your head is in a few more weeks your body might want the break to recover. 

I guess my suggestion is 
a. finish this round of 40 days.
b. if and only if you are doing well mentally and on the scale, extend if you want to.
c. if you're not doing well with B, stop. do p3 for 3 weeks, load really well, and come back full strength for a round 2.  

madame pink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 9:43am
VLC 10
-0.6 (same as previous days) guess my body likes this number
total -12.2
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 10:27am
R2VLCD31=== -1.0lbs
PM Workout-- moderate cardio
R2 Goal = 13lbs to go 

Edited by missyo67 - Jan 31 2013 at 10:28am
aodiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aodiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 11:10am
Good Morning!! I have had a good weeks so far. Only thing I'm not liking is that I get a headache in the afternoon. I think it is because I am not eating enough during the day.

R1P2VLCD4 -2.00 lbs
6.6 lbs total
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 11:37am

i'm not sure whether you should do a 40 day or extended round because only you know if your mind is there. if you can recover and get 5-9 more pounds out of the next 9 days, i might take that as a good round and cycle back to p2 after 3 weeks.
even if your head is in a few more weeks your body might want the break to recover. 

I guess my suggestion is 
a. finish this round of 40 days.
b. if and only if you are doing well mentally and on the scale, extend if you want to.
c. if you're not doing well with B, stop. do p3 for 3 weeks, load really well, and come back full strength for a round 2.  

Thanks Southern!  I agree that being mentally "in the game" is MOST of it.  I believe I'm on track and will use the next 9 days to PROVE IT to myself. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041 109>