Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2013 hCG Support Group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 109>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 5:10pm
I'm just frustrated with my results (my own action/reason for slow progress).  I'm love everything fitness/nutrition and it seems I am my own worst enemy.  I guess I need to stop living in my past sins and move forward. I keep telling myself "BISH, get it together" and I am on the right track. 

Southern, it is good to have someone on the journey with you.  I have told a couple of guys at my gym about it.  However, they want me to do it all for them and I REFUSE.  If I am kind enough to give you the summarized version of all the data the very least you should do is take it from there.  Also, another lady at my job wants me to order, mix, and prepare injections for her. She said she will pay me.  I still refuse, because she has to want it bad enough too. 

Deep sigh....... I need to take pictures tonight.  Maybe posting them will help me. 

On a positive note.... I'm not hungry.  I upped my dose back to 125 iu and it seems the hunger creep I was getting went away.  I'm due to remix in less than a week and I only have 1 vial of HCG left.  Still got to pick up my formagenix kit from the USPS.  Need to order HCG too.  I will prolly order 5 vials/ 5000iu or should I get 2000iu.  I think 5000iu is cheaper.
Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 5:19pm
keep pushing missy. i dunno if youre a pray-er, but that might help guide your focus. or meditate/journal  about what you ate, what you were feeling, how hungry were you, why you steered the wrong way, etc

ya know, since this is my friend and workout partner, i didn't even care doing the work. All I asked of her is go pick up the hcg (and i would have even done that) and not to cheat. I dunno if she wants it as bad as I do right now, but she asked for a diet plan and it's really the only one i can vouch for. I hope it works out

i always order 5000 iu because im too lazy to be mixing every 10 days
madame pink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 7:19pm

Missy sometimes we have to give ourselves pep talks to get back on track. It helps.  As Southern indicated keeping a journal is very helpful. 

Get rid of all the bad foods (off protocol) in your home if you can. If you do not live alone or that is not an option for you. Take a current pic of yourself and a pic of where you hope to be. Put on the cabinet and fridge. It will make you take 2nd and 3rd guesses before reaching for the bad items.

If you’re out and have a craving, snack on pieces of apple. I do not eat my apple in one sitting. I hate them actually and because I don’t like sweet fruits except watermelon. I cut them in pieces, rub down with lemon to keep from turning brown and then put in a container or zip lock bag.  Helps especially at night.

Drink lemon water and green tea. Especially drink the green tea upon rising. Also after every meal drink something warm, usually green tea. The Chinese people at my work location swear by it and do it after every meal. Take ACV if you can. I have moved on to tablet form as it is better on your teeth and more convenient.

Also get your cabbage in, especially during TOM. Cabbage is a diuretic and helps with belly fat.

Give your last big meal time to digest before going to sleep. I shoot for at least 4-5 hours. If I get hungry afterwards I have a small piece of apple and green tea.

Try to eliminate stressors as they will cause you to cheat. If you cannot eliminate them at the moment put them to the side.  And focus.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 7:20pm
Don't know why the heck that that font looks crazy..I am not yelling Cry
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 7:52pm

take ACV if you can. I have moved on to tablet form as it is better on your teeth and more convenient. <-- need to take my acv. it's nasty 

Also get your cabbage in, especially during TOM. Cabbage is a diuretic and helps with belly fat. <-- didnt know that. i just bought some today 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 8:06pm
This is brand I use. Saving my teeth and using my liquid for other things. (hair lol skin)

http://www.amazon.com/Now-Foods-Vinegar-Capsules-180-Count/dp/B0001TNCK0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1359424910&sr=8-1&keywords=now+brand+apple

Cabbage is in heavy rotation on my menu. I sometimes put liquid acv and hot sauce on it when it is cooked.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 8:13pm
I have a few friends that have tried the diet as well after seeing my results. However they are lazy and don't want to read. They think I am suppose to give them all the info. I love research and do not mind sharing info...however they just run it in the hole. I tell them to read the forums..too lazy or dont have time or not into reading. Excuses. Then they want to rely on me for every answer without reading themselves. And they always want me to place an order. Your CC spend just like me. No more. I tell them I put you in all the right directions and share any info/source I have and you still being lazy and not putting in work. Nope no more. Well for them folks. Others (non lazy) I don't mind.

And the ones who balk at so much cooking..forget about it.
LovilyLocs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovilyLocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 9:56pm
Sorry I've been gone so long.  Really busy with a big project at work.  Still on protocol and still dropping though slowly...  Glad to see that everyone is still pushing through.
Missy speak positive things to yourself get off your own back.  You made a decision to do something good for yourself and even though you may have some slips every now and then you're still doing it.  There are people out there still talking about doing something this year and still haven't started.  Focus on the positive the slip up will balance out in time. 
I need to get back into the health club.  I really want to start toning up my body because I can see some loss.

R1P1VLCD27 total -18.8lbs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 10:21pm
I had 3 16 oz cups of green tea today. I am going to have to just do two. I am still up and no where near sleepy. Cry I am going to take some melatonin and do the hip hop experience and hopefully my behind goes to bed. 
aodiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aodiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 8:58am
Hi Ladies -  this is my 4th or 5th time doing HCG.  Always cheated before or gave up but I am determined to complete it.   I plan on doing 3 or 4 25 day rounds.   I am using injections.

R1P2VLCD2 -1.8 lbs
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair