Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2013 hCG Support Group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 109>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by madame pink madame pink wrote:

Yes Toni I am especially thinking of that chocolate delight! Lmao. TOM won't quit and I am so craving chocolate even though I had some on Friday before my load. Madness Angry
I was gonna warn you to start after TOM was completely gone. (I hoped you wouldn't have similar issues like me). In the beginning of the month mine lasted 12 days and I have symptoms its right around the corner again.Stern Smile
Sponsored Links

madame pink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 4:12pm
Missy I have period issues already. Waiting for it to go off (drug free) is like waiting for Santa Claus. So I decided to push through. With or without HCG they are lengthy. Cry
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 4:52pm
Hug  Yeah, push thru.... your losses are good and it will work itself out. 
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 4:53pm

Yall, read this.....  its really interesting.....  I need to find some electrons....

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 5:07pm
i really wish he would include a summary because i have no idea what his overall point was.

all i got was: electrons, mitochondria, cold thermogenesis, macros don't matter, and e=mc2. i know what all these are, but what he was trying to put together...i don't know???
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

i really wish he would include a summary because i have no idea what his overall point was.

all i got was: electrons, mitochondria, cold thermogenesis, macros don't matter, and e=mc2. i know what all these are, but what he was trying to put together...i don't know???
You are not alone! He posted the original version on his forum earlier in the week.  I'm used to his writing style but I have to read and re-read and re-read articles again.  There are many points in this article.  Electron loss due to whatever reason causes weight gain and other diseases.  Disruption in circadian rythym can cause accelerated aging, psychological disorder, autism, and on and on.  Calories in versus calories out is not that simple (we know that as HCG users). He is basically showing the relationship of neolithic disease to missing electrons.  We have EMF disruptions due to technology and other technology addictions (TV/wifi/cell phones/Ipads/etc). 
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 5:37pm

ULTIMATE TRUTH BOMB OR LIFE: All we need to do as the first step in a reversal is to slow down electron flow with cold thermogenesis, then slowly improve mitochondrial bio-energentics using my Mitochondrial Rx, and then provide mitochondria with as many electrons as physically possible, 100% of the time we are alive there after. It is that simple folks. Life is simple when you understand its blueprint, and not somebody else’s idea of one.

I realize then why ECT worked for human depression. I realized it is a huge mistake we have made in abandoning it because of bad PR at its outset. It would make sense to use CT prior to ECT treatment and stabilize the mitochondria first before we did it to get the maximum clinical effect. Yet, we dropped it in psychiatry and use drugs that work 50% of the time. I think we need to look at that. ECT increases electron flow in the brain immediately and quickly, and disapates over time because we never altered energy production in the mitochondria to maintain the charge!!!! This is the road to psychiatry needs to take. this explains why all neurofeedback works well too because all increase electron flow in the brain. This is especially true for transcranial electrical stimulation.

Cold Thermogenesis and increasing electron flow is the key to life’s renewal even when it is really really sick!!! This could help us stop our own extinction that is now firmly underway.

missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 5:39pm

OPTIMAL RESET REVIEW:

This blog explains why seafood always improves health parameters when it is compared to other foods in nutritional studies. Food is not that important, but its electron density of food is quite important in disease reversals and this is why fats are way better than carbs 100% of the time. It is also why Dr. Oz has been unknowingly harming American viewers with incorrect advice and why Oprah is still fat. Fats are more electron dense than proteins, and carbohydrates are the least electron dense foods on this planet. That includes the good ones or the safe ones.

The name of the game according to Einstein math is collecting electrons folks!!!! I did not make the rules of life up, I just stumbled over them and I want you to know it.

This is why carbs are associated with weight gain. This is why we get fat, no other reason. It is also why carbs are associate with diseases of aging……because they are electron poor. If you are fit and have a good electron flow you can eat carbs, but you will be hurting yourself if you do it in winter as I mentioned above.

As we saw in the MIR space flight, and by Einstein’s math, we get fat, age, and shrink when we lose electrons from any reason. Carbs are just one of the reasons. They have their place, when light levels are long and we are not leptin resistant. That is about it. Therefore, the name of the game, is to get as many free electrons as one can imagine to stay healthy and young and fit.

This means you must look at your environment, your exposure to artificial light, darkness, and EMF from technology and electric currents where you sleep and live, and what you do every second, with a new critical eye, in relation to how you make decisions to live your life.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 8:59pm
so,
go outside more, do the leptin reset and become leptin sensitive, get your sleep together (working on it), and take cold showers/baths?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 9:06am
just read a lady on IG say that the US military bans them from using hCG drops Shocked
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 109>