Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

2013 hCG Support Group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 109>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 1:00pm
Nitabug...... Are you still alarmed that you are losing at an astounding rate??
Sponsored Links

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 1:07pm
No, I am more alarmed that 3oz of extra meat, a salad with wine/vinegar and a quarter size of pizza made me jump 3lbs.

I think I've been scared straight and will not question anymore losses. LOL

I swear the pizza was the size of a quarter, with no crust and not much cheese at all. :(
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by tonione03 tonione03 wrote:

Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Vlcd 10 (cheated)

Vlcd 11 (cheated and didn't take injection)
+3lbs

The look on my face when I saw that number...bet I'll think twice about that...

Nitabug...cheating happens to everyone. But remember that on HCG cheating is 10 times worse than on another program because of the hormone we are using. You don't wanna waste your VLCD days. Are you doing a long or short round?

Why do you think you cheated? Were you hungry? If so, maybe your dose is off?

Toni~

I slept at my ex's house and was wearing a corset. Didn't want to take corset off to do the injection, and I figured one day wouldn't be a big deal.

We ordered Pizza and a salad. I asked them if they had vinegar. I got that. Just lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions and banana pepper. I had already had all my food for the day, but I didn't think it would be a big deal. The pizza smelled really good. I don't think I was really hungry, but I did want a whole slice.

I also have been eating an extra melba toast, so I will stop doing that.

The day before, I ate extra meat while cutting up everything for the week.

Lesson learned.

Edited by nitabug - Jan 23 2013 at 2:34pm
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 1:47pm

No, I am more alarmed that 3oz of extra meat, a salad with wine/vinegar and a quarter size of pizza made me jump 3lbs.

I think I've been scared straight and will not question anymore losses. LOL

I swear the pizza was the size of a quarter, with no crust and not much cheese at all. :(
It's inflammation/water retention.  The dairy may have caused the bounce more than the extra meat.  Dairy sensitivity is very common.  It will go away in about 48 hours or less.  LMAO.... Scared straight.
tonione03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonione03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 2:10pm

Originally posted by tonione03 tonione03 wrote:

Vlcd 10 (cheated)

Vlcd 11 (cheated and didn't take injection)
+3lbs

The look on my face when I saw that number...bet I'll think twice about that...

Nitabug...cheating happens to everyone. But remember that on HCG cheating is 10 times worse than on another program because of the hormone we are using. You don't wanna waste your VLCD days. Are you doing a long or short round?

Why do you think you cheated? Were you hungry? If so, maybe your dose is off?

Toni~

I slept at my ex's house and was wearing a corset. Didn't want to take corset off to do the injection, and I figured one day wouldn't be a big deal.

We ordered Pizza and a salad. I asked them if they had vinegar. I got that. Just lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions and banana pepper. I had already had all my food for the day, but I didn't think it would be a big deal. The pizza smelled really good. I don't think I was really hungry, but I did want a whole slice.

I also have been eating an extra melba toast, so I will stop doing that.

The day before, I ate extra meat while cutting up everything for the week.

Lessened learned.

LOL that's a lesson I've learned time and time again. Had it been a gluten free slice of pizza I prob would have eaten the whole slice especially once I took that first bite... eh. So you did good!

Missy is probably right about the diary thing.

Toni~

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 2:16pm
lol @ nita being scared straight
what kind of corset are you using?
ugh, i'm attempting a 24 hour challenge. not taking this baby off until tomorrow 
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 2:40pm
I don't know and I left it at his house, but my friend called and said I'd need one with bone casing or wouldn't work, so I took it off last night.
I got it in like 2009 or 2010.

ETA: most definitely doing the long round now.

Edited by nitabug - Jan 23 2013 at 2:55pm
madame pink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 3:12pm
Hey Ladies

Today is only my 2nd day of VLC however I will not be weighing in until tomorrow morning. Anxious to see what the scale brings.

Yesterday I had cabbage with beef, half an apple, beef cooked with tomatoes. I will be doing beef at least once a week due to iron levels. Drank 50 ounces of water will try for more.

Today's eating not so good. Not hungry. I had a protein shake and I am trying to choke down some cabbage right now. Will prob Eat the other apple half. So far only drank 1 Liter of water. Will aim for more before the day ends.

For cardio last night I did two hours of Just Dance and the Hip Hop Experience on the WII. That and walking will be my exercise for now. Thinking of purchasing a treadmill or elliptical machine.

I am aiming for this to be a long round.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 3:12pm
Southern I can see a big difference! Good Job!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 3:14pm
Sometimes I find that if I am around the bad foods instead of a full fledged cheat, place it in your mouth chew and then spit it out. It's not the same as eating it entirely but you will get a taste but not cheat and pay the price on the scale the next day.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 109>
  Share Topic